+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/7 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Sounds like you have all gotten on the "hate JD" bandwagon. Finally! Last week I felt like a lone voice in the wilderness. Now if only the crew will start to show some backbone so that the entire season isn't disgusting and boring.

May I suggest a nickname, Joe Dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2434600;
    Sounds like you have all gotten on the "hate JD" bandwagon. Finally! Last week I felt like a lone voice in the wilderness. Now if only the crew will start to show some backbone so that the entire season isn't disgusting and boring.

May I suggest a nickname, Joe Dumb?
    Now that is funny Can a pirate be a tool?

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

The problem with the black crew "throwing the challenge" is that there is money to be had... it will probably keep them from throwing anything including the Captain overboard ... because even a small part of the "Treasure" is better than nothing ... and they all have "Treasure" in their heads.
    Wasting away another summer...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

All this talk now is (sadly) reminding me of when Rupert stole everyones shoes fomr the other tribe.. and said it was the Pirate way. The unspoken law if you will, of being Pirate like
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

You want to see a mutiny? Just wait until the crew lays it on the line and votes for one only to have the host realize they aren't privy to the requirement that the mates have to agree to make it so. Informing them in 'Oh, did I neglect to mention...' manner will bring out the Freddy Kruger in the crew REAL QUICK, I'm betting.

Horrendous attention to the small and not so small details is a hallmark of this show. I almost get the sense someone told them in advance not to bother with production values because the show is only meant to be a three week filler until the show the network really wants is prepared to air.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2434734;
    The problem with the black crew "throwing the challenge" is that there is money to be had...
    Only one member of the black crew has to be willing to throw the treasure hunt. I'm thinking Louie would be happy to do so. The problem is, neither he, nor any other member of the crew, appears to be intelligent enough to recognize the opportunity.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

MyRosieDog and Miss Thingy--thanks so much for the snake info!

I live in an area where there are 17 different kinds of Rattlesnakes--but I admit to not knowing that non-poisonous snakes also can and will bite.

What kind of snakes did we decide they were? I'm just curious. I did a search for water snakes in that area and came up with a rather large list. ICK! LOL

Im going with them being Mussurana snakes because there are 6 different types down there and they only attack other snakes but they sure look scary and they are water snakes. But.. Im not a reptile person.. I'm into birds! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2434240;
    The mutiny threshold STILL hasnít been clarified. So far as is shown, the crew is still unaware that the host told the Captain and his two enforcers that BOTH of them had to vote for a mutiny as well for it to take effect.
    The papers which deliver the dreaded black spots have paragraphs of writing on them. I don't think any of us have gotten a close up of what is actually written on them, but I would guess that the rules of the Pirate's Court and the requirements for a sucessful Mutiny are described on these papers..

Quote Originally Posted by DoodleBug;2434553;
    I missed the part about he now had enough money to do "what with? ".
    JD now thinks he has enough money to pay off his credit cards.

I wanted to give JD the benefit of the doubt at first, but there is just no more room for charity. I'm disappointed that his officers aren't pushing to have him treat the crew better. Even if he doesn't want to give up his part of the treasure (afterall he has no idea how long he will be captain) the food situation is inexcusable.

I know that some non-poisonous snakes are very aggressive. Just because they can't kills you outright doesn't mean that their bite isn't painful and then there is the good possibility that they could scare you to death.

+ Reply to Thread