+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sean

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Sean

Sean

Sean Twomey is originally from Pensacola, FL, but moved around a lot because his father was a captain in the United States Navy. In high school, he participated in varsity football, wrestling, backyard boxing, theater and the Governor's School of the Arts. He attended four years at Virginia Commonwealth College where he studied theatre and American history. He then attended Mesa Community College, where he studied poetry and advanced English. His mother died suddenly when he was 20 years old, which still impacts him today. He is currently a bartender. His hobbies include reading, surfing, jogging and high diving. He drives a motorcycle and describes himself as selfless and learned. He has driven across the country eight times. He once pursued acting and appeared in many off- Broadway shows. His last vacation was a trip to the Bahamas. Sean is very proud of the fact that he finished all 36 History of the World books by Time/Life. He has one sister, Erin Marie.

Sean previously lived in New York before moving to Venice, CA.

His birth date is Sept. 7, 1979.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Sean

Not liking this guy for some reason. It must be the attitude in the picture.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Sorry, I don't think he will be able to make it too far before he gets his lil feelings hurt. His hobbies are solo projects; I am not sure how he will do in a team situation.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

LG.

yeah, he described himself as "selfless" yet I've never met anyone who used that term on themselves who actually was. If you have to say your selfless, you probably aren't.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

dangit, Sean should have lasted longer. He had no chance against Nessa's feminine wiles.

+ Reply to Thread