+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nessa

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Nessa

Nessa

Nessa Nemir was born in Oakland, CA, and was primarily raised in Berkeley. She has been on her own since she was 16 years old. She spent sixth grade in Edinburgh, Scotland, while her stepfather was getting his master's degree. She spent many summers living in France. She has an extremely high IQ, speaks three languages and is very athletic. She took nine years of piano and played soccer in high school. She received her bachelor's degree in Italian and special fields (Film) from the University of California, Los Angeles. While at UCLA, she participated in soccer and cross-country running for two years. She also graduated from the Make-up Designory (MUD) in Los Angeles where she specialized in character make-up. She trains with the University of California, Berkeley Men's Boxing Team and used to box professionally. She has also worked as a fitness model. She describes herself as athletic, adventurous, competitive and interesting. She enjoys traveling, backpacking, skiing, painting, reading, writing and dancing. Nessa does not watch or own a television and her last vacation was a trip to Barcelona in November 2006. She's spent the last two years living on a sailboat. She has one sister, Lizzie, and one brother, Micah.

She currently resides in Berkeley, California.

Her birth date is Sept. 29, 1977.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Nessa

Anyone else notice the layered look is in this season for priate wear?
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Hmmm, do ya think she might be a FORT member? My guess is NO. She doesn't have a TV?? Oh, that's right. She has a real life - and it sounds like a great adventure of one, too!! I hope she does well. I will watch TV for her.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally someone else who's been on a boat besides Louie!

LG.

I'm too important to have a TV.

Well blah ti blah to you then.

*hugs TV, says "there there, the mean lady didn't mean it, I still love you" hugs TV again*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread