+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John

Re: John

I feel sorry for him having to carry out the lame Compass Ploy.
    There is no way on earth that was a real plan.

The producers seem to have a heavy hand in the words and deeds of the contestant in this show. Too much manipulation to make them do piratey things.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, wow.. not a bad school in it self. He did have the schooling. But he did come off an an ass.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2425820;
    ... I think he's probably smart but also loves himself so much he wants to marry himself. [/annoying sing-songy voice my daughter makes] He named his dog Machiavelli, the author of "The Prince" famous for the notion that the ends justify the means in political process. Revoluationary ideas for their time - yes. Regarded as ethical - not by most. I predict he'll KNOW (as I'm sure he has no doubts) that he's the smartest one there and all he has to do is out-think the rest and the treasure will be his. Aarrrrgh.
    LOVE the sing-songy voice thing! You hit the nail on the head just from the bio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123