+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Cheryl

Cheryl

Cheryl Kosewicz was born and raised on a 22-acre farm in Grand Couler, WA, where she and her family literally lived off the land-their only store purchases were paper products. Growing up, she would fish, hunt, garden, sew her own clothes, work with animals and make things for the farm. She began participating in rodeo at a young age, competing in barrel-racing, pole-bending, goat-tying, roping and calf-riding. Her father then turned her on to basketball and she discovered her true love. During high school, she played basketball, and ran in track and cross-country. She was also class president and graduated as a valedictorian. Cheryl received her bachelor's degree in English from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where she was on the dean's list, on a basketball scholarship and continued on for her master's degree. She then attended law school at Northwestern School of Law in Portland, where she received her Doctorate of Law. She worked as a deputy district attorney in Las Vegas for six and a half years. She is currently a Deputy District Attorney in Reno, NV, focusing on the prosecution of sexual abuse cases. Cheryl regularly goes to the gym, runs, skis and swims. She also enjoys reading, horseback riding and athletic events. She describes herself as confident, athletic, competitive and loud.

She currently resides in Sparks, NV.

Her birth date is Nov. 11, 1971.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Cheryl

Impressive resume.

competitive and loud.
    This may make her very annoying, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Oooooh, lookey.......a hometown girl (for a few years, anyway)! That doesn't mean I gotta like her. I didn't like Maggie or Eric from Big Brother and they both live here. So does Sue from Survivor... hmmm - AND Romber also make their home here. I know there are more, I just don't want to remember them. I am seriously thinking I need to move.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Apparently everyone else from your town moved out, Dicechick!

This makes 3 female basketball players so far... and counting...

If you prosecute sex crimes you may not be happy with raunchy mouthed guys...and not shy about saying so....

I have never done this for any other Reality to shows, but based on the TV GUIDE Preview, Cheryl and Ben are two people I think will go pretty far. Of course it is way to early and I'll have to see how the interact with others and what the "true" dynamics of the game are.

This how Capitan and Mutiny thing can really mess things up quickly,

LG.

I like her the best of the women contestants. Of course folks with JDs often make for very interesting reality show contestants. Inability to shut their traps, I suspect.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I think it's funny how she said she is going to "hide" her profession... but, with everything she does, she always speaks with TOTAL authority.

I like her, but naturallly, with a strong opinionated woman..she'll have a rocky cruise unless she starts befriending quickly. Especially since she's already picked to be a captain's officer.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Pirate Cheryl. Love that name.

Like Pirate Bruce. Or Pirate Davo. Pirate Narelle.
    A very Australian sort of name.

Cheryl is my fav female on the ship. She defended herself beautifully when she was up for castoff, and I have to believe that Azmyth and her are going to team up when it gets down to the finals. Azmyth was one smart dude to let her stay at this stage of the game!

Though there is no official news report or articles Joy, Nessa and other Pirate Master contestants have said on their myspaces that Cheryl has passed away
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast