+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Ben

Ben

Born in Boston, MA, Ben Fagan moved when he was six months old and was raised in Folly Beach, SC, near Charleston. In high school, he participated in junior varsity basketball and varsity football. He just graduated from the University of South Carolina in Columbia with a double major in business administration and marketing management, and a minor in Spanish. He is a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He is an avid surfer, performs in two bands and has a black belt in kung fu, acquired at the age of 12. He has also taught kung fu. He was previously the owner/operator of a small landscaping company. He describes himself as driven, charismatic and open-minded. He says he is driven by two things: music and the ocean. He enjoys swimming, running, lifting weights, biking, basketball and anything related to water-sports. He has three brothers and one dog, Austen, a black lab mix.

He currently resides in Charleston, SC.

His birth date is Feb. 28, 1984.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Ben

He stole my birthday. I think I like this guy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Wow- this guy is a male version of my sister, based on his bio. They even look like they could be related. I think I have a favorite!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Kung fu, eh? He sounds really cool (and he's kinda cute too). He's another one I hope does well.

He's a cutie!

I like this guy. He looks like he could be "the guy next door." I have a feeling he will be the type to try and make everyone happy without ruffling any feathers...which is just impossible. Hopefully he will last longer than I think he will.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And he surfs, so hopefully won't get seasick....that makes 4 who've been on the water in some way...

LG.

too pretty to be a pirate. Arrrrrgh.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wonder why he was picked to be the captain's lackey.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

LG.

I think it was briefly shown that he and JD were talking before the first challenge (before Ben lost his shoe and took what looked like 5 HOURS to find it in the mud) that they would try to help each other out in whatever sort of alliance this show lent itself to. It was quick, though, and I don't recall seeing a similar conversation with his other first mate, the lawyer woman.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast