+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/9 Episode: This Ain't No Holiday

FORT Newbie

Attention to details

I just found your posting concerning the show. Thanks for watching, even if you're not a fan of mine. For the record, my name is Lenny Hirsh. There's no "c" in Hirsh. I did not major in finance; I worked in finance for two years. As for a major, I double-majored in International Relations and Spanish. Finally, the song is not called "And the Thuner Rolls." It is called "Thunder Rolls." All of this information was available on the show.

Also, before the show, I wasn't a fan of country music either, but now I like it. You say that you "avoid it like the plague." That's not very open-minded. You would think a reporter would try to broaden his or her knowledge of different generes.

Hi Lenny! Sorry about those typos. I definitely take the blame for them, and you're right I should have looked up your information.

As far as me being a reporter, I'm far from it. Music teacher, in fact, so I like to think I've been pretty open minded about a lot of music genres and have developed thought out opinions. This is a free website run by John the administrator, and we have volunteers who recap the shows, most put personal opinions in.

Thanks for stopping by, though, and feel free to check out the rest of the site.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Hi Lenny!

Quote Originally Posted by lennyhirsh
    I just found your posting concerning the show. Thanks for watching, even if you're not a fan of mine. For the record, my name is Lenny Hirsh. There's no "c" in Hirsh. I did not major in finance; I worked in finance for two years. As for a major, I double-majored in International Relations and Spanish. Finally, the song is not called "And the Thuner Rolls." It is called "Thunder Rolls." All of this information was available on the show.

Also, before the show, I wasn't a fan of country music either, but now I like it. You say that you "avoid it like the plague." That's not very open-minded. You would think a reporter would try to broaden his or her knowledge of different generes.
    Hey Lenny, how are you? I wanted to acknowledge what a great job you did on the show. I really wish we could have watched each other's performances live, (but I'm sure the producers had their reasons for not allowing that).

Personally, I think we all did great! I'm still hearing about it from family, friends and total strangers. I'm proud to have been on a show with such talented performers. I mean, think about it. It was an acting audition. They took singers who were looking for a break, and mostly asked them to "become" a different celebrity in a few weeks by taking on their mannerisms and getting a makeover to resemble the particular star. It's kindof a character study. It's just too bad they weren't as clear with the audience about what the performers were told the rules were.

By the way, have you been contacted by the agent who wanted to do a similar show in Vegas and reprise our "Performing As" characters? Let me know if you're interested.

Peace,
    Arlys Alford (aka: Annie)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12