+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Performing As 9/9

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

Performing As 9/9

Please keep all spoilers in this thread.

Well, that sucked. Britney/Madonna/Aging Hoe wannabe won when she had like no vocal talent.

I hate this show. The results are always opposite of what my husband and I think they should be. Every winner has deserved to be last, and vise versa. Don't know why we watch it.

On Hiatus
    Woo hoo. Look at all the viewers!

What a mistake, to put up a really crummy show opposite a heavy hitter like BB.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

I actually thought that this group did better than previously.
    Madonna - all I could think of was Adam Sandlers moaning, drunk version in "The Wedding Singer". I felt like she only sang about half the words, but then I'm not fond Madonna to start with.

Garth Brooks - He did a good job with the song, but I was waiting for some power notes - didn't happen.

Meat Loaf - I thought he did well, but once again, missed any power notes that would have made a huge difference.

Annie Lenox - what was with the visit to the dance coach? I didn't see any dancing, but I like the song and she did a good job.

Toni Braxton - finally some power notes, but yes, she did start out way too low. I was not really impressed.

Overall, I was pretty disappointed that the Madonna lady won. I have no idea any more (not that I ever really did!) what it is they're looking for! It's not American Idol (unfortunately!) But they do sing in their very own voices!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

+ Reply to Thread