+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LENNY HIRSH as Garth Brooks / Episode 3

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

LENNY HIRSH as Garth Brooks / Episode 3

LENNY HIRSH
    AS GARTH BROOKS
    Villanova, PA

Personal info: Lenny was on track to live the All-American life; go to college, get a job in business, and marry a wife in the suburbs. Then he wrote down a list of things he wanted to do before he died. He realized that the path he was on would not allow him to complete his list, so he quit his job and moved to LA to pursue his dreams of becoming an actor and singer.

The real Garth:

(Please let him sing "Ain't Going Down Til The Sun Comes Up and not that TIREDDDDDDDDD "I Got Friends In Low Places".)

A graduate (in 99) of Colgate University, Lenny's alumni newsletter says this about him:

Also in CA, Lenny Hirsh quit his job in finance to work outdoors for Adventures Cross-Country. He got certified as a wilderness first responder and spent the summer leading wilderness adventure trips for teens throughout Yoesmite and NorCal. After the summer, Lenny relocated from SF to LA in pursuit of an acting career. Good luck, Lenny!
    He appears to currently be the assistant coach of USC's lacrosse team.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    hmmm My Fav Garth Pic

Is being down on your luck in some way a prerequisite for being on this show???
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

+ Reply to Thread