+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to be a contestant on Paradise Hotel?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    All the arizona refrences have to do with the fact that Amy, Zach, Alex and Beau are all from Arizona... Actually I think they are all from the surrounding Pheniox areas.... Makes me never want to go to Arizona again!
    I think they're all from Scottsdale. Not sure where that is in relation to Phoenix, though.

I did read a rumor on the Fox PH boards back when the show started that they all went to high school together and knew each other before the show.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think they're all from Scottsdale. Not sure where that is in relation to Phoenix, though.

I did read a rumor on the Fox PH boards back when the show started that they all went to high school together and knew each other before the show.
    That would be REALLY screwed up! They didn't ever say flat out that they'd never met each other before....... and it would make sense to why they automatically formed an alliance....... no...... no, it musn't be true.... I have not been had by FOX AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

If they all went to highschool together, why did Zach get so mad when Amy roomed with him? Oh wait... Didn't he say that he was "close" to all the cheerleaders in his highschool, or something along those lines in his Kavita fight? Maybe he was mad that he was going to room with a girl he already "knew"
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

is keith from AZ. also?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg
    is keith from AZ. also?
    Keith is from Ohio, I am pretty sure though that Kristen is from AZ as well.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    If they all went to highschool together, why did Zach get so mad when Amy roomed with him? Oh wait... Didn't he say that he was "close" to all the cheerleaders in his highschool, or something along those lines in his Kavita fight? Maybe he was mad that he was going to room with a girl he already "knew"
    Yeah, he did say something about he slept with the entire high school cheerleading squad. But that might explain why him and Amy got it on the first night. If they had already hooked up once before then it would have been no big deal.

It could all be an act and Fox is pulling a good one on us.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12