+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox re-airs PH in it's entirety this summer

FORT Newbie

Fox re-airs PH in it's entirety this summer

I received this email from Dave's site today. Does anyone know when this is supposed to re-air yet? I can't wait to start watching it, along with the cast comments!

For all of you in the USA:
    Paradise Hotel will be re-airing later this summer in its entirety on the Fox Reality Channel. Last week, I filmed retrospective interviews in L.A. which will air alongside the episodes- everyone in the cast was interviewed atlength except Tom, Matt, and Kavita. It should be VERY interesting to see what people such as Charla, Toni, Zack, Amy, etc. have to say 2 years later- my guess is that most of the cast has grown up a little, but I know I'll be watching to find out...

It will be shown starting on Aug 15 on the fox reality channel

Reminder:

starts airing tomorrow 5PM & 9PM EST. on Fox Reality

w/ Reality Revealed

FORT Newbie
    It's on now! It premiered on Monday. If you can't find Fox Reality on your menu of channels, go to the foxreality website and use the tool in the lower right corner to look up the channel in your area. Go Charla!

FORT Newbie
    I just caught the last few minutes yesterday. It was interesting to hear some of the comments Anton made about his life after PH. It sounded like he was doing quite well, married, and a recent move to AZ. Can't wait to hear what Zach & Amy have to say!

Quote Originally Posted by caseyred
    Can't wait to hear what Zach & Amy have to say!
    Please keep us informed. I don't have Fox Reality channel. I would love to see this train wreck again especially with new interviews.

Reality Revealed Inteviews...

So far the interviews with some of the hotel guests have been ok... and i have liked the extra clips from the producers and body language expert

Charla looks a little different, she has a new hairdo

Amy and Zack does their interviews together, so maybe there together

Zack said he was embarrased by the whole bathroom pushups thing..

Kristin giggles all the time during her little interviews

Alex said after the show he was being stalked by PHo obsessed groupies

Andon seems to be on cloud 9, he says he got married to a girl he met (just prior to going on the show) in Mexico and is coming up on his 2 year anniversary in a few months and he has his own business... life is good for him

Dave is still a dork...

man, watching Toni bugeyes and her over the top emotional, playing it up for the cameras antics again is so sickening... not to mention zachass and co. reminds me of why i love the show so much

I am SO obsessed with watching it again. This show is my favorite reality show eveerrrr!

Charla's hair is super blonde & you can see her roots heh. It doesn't look that great.

The best interview stuff was when everyone (except Charla) was talking about how crazy Dave was for Charla & how she used him and walked all over him. Charla kept saying in her interview that it was just a friendship and she was very defensive. 'Am I an evil person because I'm not in love with Dave?!' lol so funny.

Beau is as hot as ever. Mmm. He said he didn't want anything to do with PH after it ended and he wouldn't even return the other guests' phone calls for about 4 months.

Amy & Zack actually look really sweet together and Amy seemed really humble. She was talking about how if Zack hadn't left when he had then things might not have worked out the way they had for them. Oh and her face seems a lot clearer LOL!

Funniest thing they talked about was how they smashed up a bunch of vitamin (or something like that) pills and were joking around pretending that they were going to snort them and all the workers & producers etc, rushed in worried and made them stop lol.

I think the series starts over again on Sept. 3 (according to my tivo info) and I'm gonna tape all the episodes in order hehe.

Off to watch today's eps! I'll post more info from the interviews later
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

FORT Newbie
    i'm a fan from Ireland who hasnt got fox reality.
    any more info on the interviews ?

K apparently when the old houseguests came back it was like soooo much worse than what they aired on the show. They had to shut down production for a few days and people had to be separated. Producers & parents kept calling to make sure everyone was okay and there were a couple people that threw off their mics and threatened to leave.
    They also had a psychologist on the set at all times that people could talk to and it sounded like Charla used her the most. Charla also had a major breakdown & was all set to leave until they let her call her dad for a few hours who convinced her to stay.

Relationship stuff:
    Holly & Scott dated for a while after the show. Keith & Tara dated for a while after the show. Holly & Tara lived together/Keith & Scott lived together.
    Tara now has a bf that she's been with for over a year.
    Scott also stayed at Melanie's house for a couple months after the show and he said they're good friends.
    Amy & Zack are still together and it sounds like things are going great for them.
    Charla sounds like the person who least stays in contact with everyone and she blames it on location.

Keith is really coming across as an ass in the interviews. He hasn't let anything go and he still holds all this animosity against other guests. It's really sad when you compare that to the interviews given by Zack & Amy who are admitting all their faults on the show and how they've gotten over everything that happened.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll post more later this weekend!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast