+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

I think that is correct. They start with a group and then one person has to leave because they don't get picked as a partner and then a new person is voted in from the live audience.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2746231;
    I think that is correct. They start with a group and then one person has to leave because they don't get picked as a partner and then a new person is voted in from the live audience.
    But isnt the live audience live, or at least very recent, to the viewers also? If that's the case, then I dont know why there was so much footage of PH2 already shown. I could be wrong though.

Maybe they changed the format of the show. I would think they shot it in the later part of last year but I don't know how the weather is in the location they have filmed. It's been so many years since the first one I don't remember anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94;2739627;
    Yes, Paradise Hotel 2 is coming back on February 4th on the Fox Reality Channel and MyNetworkTV....
    What a downer. I don't have access to either of those channels. Anyone know if it's going to be carried in Canada?

Premium Member

well I wonder if can have as much drama as the original Paradise Hotel and with nasty evil group against the fab four( Dave, Keith, Charla, and Tara) I was happy that everytime the creeps thought they had a way to take one of the 4 out it would be a twist and the creeps get kicked out instead. I loved that show except when Charla turned into a nasty creep at the end herself oh well hopefully Paradise Hotel 2 will be somewhat interesting.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

I am so excited that this show is coming back! I wish I could see old episodes again. I do get to watch it on My Network tv, but not the "steamier" version on Fox Reality. I am putting this in spoiler tags as some might see it as a spolier.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read an article stating that new guests will still be added to the show, but by producers not by nominating themselves, which makes sense since filming ended in September. The article did not have specifics about the format, eliminations, or the prize. It did state that there will be 11 male and 11 female singles, which the previously posted article also mentioned. Opposite sex pairings will still be living together and the person without a roommate will be evicted. New episodes will air once a week instead of twice like before and there are 16 episodes. Amanda Byram will return as the host. PM me if interested in seeing the entire article.
    Last edited by coleslaw50; 01-11-2008 at 09:15 AM.

I can tell this season won't be as good then. Having the own cast vote in the person that takes one of their own spots was great. And only 16 episodes and 1 episode per week? PH was known to be the longest running reality tv show (most amount of episodes), to turn it into the typical pre-filmed, once a week reality show is kind of disappointing.

This is on now, isn't it? Slice Network in Canada is showing a "Paradise Hotel" on Wednesdays. I'm sure it must be the new one. I can't see them showing the 3? 4? year old 1st season. I think I've missed two episodes. One was a 1/2 hour. Last night was an hour. Anyone watching that can fill us in?

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2756977;
    This is on now, isn't it? Slice Network in Canada is showing a "Paradise Hotel" on Wednesdays. I'm sure it must be the new one. I can't see them showing the 3? 4? year old 1st season. I think I've missed two episodes. One was a 1/2 hour. Last night was an hour. Anyone watching that can fill us in?

Thanx.
    Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2756977;

Thanx.
    It's the original! I've been watching it. There have only been 2 episodes but Slice plays the same episode 3 times a week. And there hasn't been a 1/2 hour show.

+ Reply to Thread