+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

I loved the original show. It had drama, backstabbing, self-centerness and a shocking ending....

I dont know if you could ever duplicate it....however I would love to see a reunion with all the originals together. I know Fox Reality had interviews with them a couple of years ago but Id like to see everyone in one room and see what they say then

FORT Fogey

I have been re-watching the show on the reality channel and its as good as i remembered it. It was like the producers were making it up as they went but it still was intriguing. I dont think they can replicate it because that cast was such a mess; just a perfect storm. Definitely a guilty pleasure.

Isn't Season 2 finally coming out in Jauary '08? I thought I read that in another thread somewhere. That'd be great, but January? Seems like a perfect summer show to me.

FORT Newbie

OMG, I just finished watching the marathon (most of it) and I don't think they could ever replicate that hot mess....especially that overaged bitter bunch of cast members (with the few exceptions of Dave, Keith, Charla and whats-her-name). Kristin, Toni, Amy and their horrific *boyfriends*(they all look the same to me) where the epitome of nasty, gutter, bullying behavior and all of them needed serious therapy. They started off as fairly attractive but by the end of the show they all looked bloated, pimpled and downright UGLY! Horrible horrible people!
    And were they kidding with that *Ultimate Prize bulls**t*?????? What a gigantic letdown!

Quote Originally Posted by gingerale52;2558712;
    OMG, I just finished watching the marathon (most of it) and I don't think they could ever replicate that hot mess....especially that overaged bitter bunch of cast members (with the few exceptions of Dave, Keith, Charla and whats-her-name). Kristin, Toni, Amy and their horrific *boyfriends*(they all look the same to me) where the epitome of nasty, gutter, bullying behavior and all of them needed serious therapy. They started off as fairly attractive but by the end of the show they all looked bloated, pimpled and downright UGLY! Horrible horrible people!
    And were they kidding with that *Ultimate Prize bulls**t*?????? What a gigantic letdown!
    It was amazing how they treated Dave on that season. Sure he lied and schemed but he was playing a game....They ended up liking Keith for the same reason they hated Dave.

I think the real losers were Toni(she was a bully), Charla(Shes just a horrible person for what she did to Dave)...I would say others but I think Amy/Zach definitely grew up. Kristin was blah anyway. Holly/Scott seemed kool on the show and afterwards as well.

Charla and Toni based on the interviews didnt grow up one bit after the show

Yes, Paradise Hotel 2 is coming back on February 4th on the Fox Reality Channel and MyNetworkTV....

I just might have to check it out. I watched the replay of the first season on Fox reality and it just reminded me of how nasty those people were.

FORT Regular

Going to have to check this one out, too.

I saw that 'Toni' (Ferrari) on a dating show (Blind Date i wanna say it was) and she's one huge headcase.

Charla should've shared her $250K with Dave. He got her to where she was in that show.

I thought this show was live? Because when they voted someone new in, I thought it was done with witness by a live audience? Right? So why is there a preview commercial of happenings of PH2, a month before debute?

If I recall, the very first one had the group already there and then the rest of the people were voted in as the show went on.

+ Reply to Thread