+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Kao

Paradise Hotel coming back?

I read an article this morning (not a news article, because I would have posted it) that basically said that Fox was thinking about bringing back Paradise Hotel this summer in its original format...NOT like Forever Eden, which was a big flop. Now, has anyone else read anything official along these lines, or am I just getting excited over nothing?

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    They were the shallowest, meanest most vile group of people on reality tv -- and I loved every minute of that show.
    Hoo-wee, game on!
    Yes, and oh, how we miss it so! It was like a trainwreck....you didn't want to watch, but you did anyway! Oh, I hope FOX isn't messing with our minds!

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Oh hell no. Just what I need, to get sucked into PHO hell again. Count me in.
    Tell me about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mis
    I dunno if I'd watch a second season, though I did watch half of the last one and liked it. It had more to do with the people than the premise of the show though. I only started watching when everyone started picking on Charla and geeky Dave went badass on muscular Toni.
    Same here. I was staying in Dallas to go to some classes for college. I remember getting MacDonald's right before the show came on!

Charla was a little biatch, wasn't she? I mean, she really had me thinkin', "Oh, poor thing!" Then she ripped Dave a new one with the ending. Uggghhhhh!!

I totally want a new cast, with the old cast popping up every now and then for some reason. Maybe they get to decide who goes in after a guest must leave .... Forever!

No more Amy hearts Zach. No more crying Charla. And Toni still scares me. Dave just makes me cringe. A little bit every week would be good, but no more than that, please.

Whatever happens, I'll still be watching. Until Fox pulls the plug again.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    Am I missing something here? IS the show going to return this summer for sure? I thought they were just discussing it. For being the network who notoriously doesn't finish what they start (Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, Forever Eden), I don't think it's written in stone that the show is returning, is it?? Is there even a start date for it? (I didn't see the first series, not that I didn't want to, but it conflicted with another show I wanted to see more and, for the life of me, now I can't even remember what that was)
    That is the million dollar question. Simply discussing something in "TV talk" doesn't mean that anything is set in stone. Let's not forget that we are talking about Fox here. This network rights everything in pencil.

Personally, I have not heard any rumblings about a possible PH return, and I follow entertainment/tv network news frequently. (But, not to say it can't be true.)

There is one thing that has bothered me about a statement in the original article posted on page 1. It mentioned the "high production cost" of doing the series. Reality series are known for having LOW production cost, hence the reason why the networks load up on that type of series during the summer months. Although not all reality shows are cheap. CBS's "The Amazing Race" is reportedly the most expensive reality series to produce, so PH may have a higher price tag than normal as well.

Lastly, Fox is likely to detail its summer plans over the next two weeks, before it announces its fall plans the week of May 16. Perhaps all the PH fans will learn if this news is merely rumor or fact then.

FORT Newbie

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

I never seen the first series of paradise hotel

And i was wondering if any1 knew of an online tv station tat shows it

Thanx xx

Im watching a marathon of it now on Reality tv
    I would kill for an update on these people
    "Ive got lawyer in me" hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2556037;
    Im watching a marathon of it now on Reality tv
    I would kill for an update on these people
    "Ive got lawyer in me" hehe

I've been watching it and that one by Zach still cracks me up.

Well seeing as summer is pretty much over I guess the second season is a bust.

I never really understood the premise nor gameplay of Paradise Hotel.

+ Reply to Thread