+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Nope didn't like them at all but the think I like about Dave was how he kick She-Hulk's butt in mud wrestling.

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if they could ever have a great season of PH again. I thought what made the original season so interesting was that the new cast members like Dave and Keith started playing the game differently than how the show's creators thought it would be played. They created PH to be a show about "hooking up" romantically. The one without a girl/boyfriend would get eliminated. Dave, Keith, Tara, and Charla got together and started playing a game of alliances.

FORT Newbie
    No No No.. You will not trick me Fox! I thought Forever Eden was the sequel to Paradise Hotel. Yet you never actually showed me the entire season of that show.... Why should I invest my time into Paradise Hotel II just to have you cancel it in the middle of the season because you have a new cartoon to put on?

FORT Newbie
    Haight Ashbury, San Francisco, California
    The mistake they made on Paradise Hotel was having an ending. The way the rules were set up, it could have gone on forever. I know they pushed the Eden follow up deal to be that, but I was saying that about Paradise Hotel early on. It could have been a revolving door of new guest coming in and old guests leaving, with ever changing rules and suprises. It was a tremendous show, easily the all time classic of its type. It would be hard to recreate that first season, unless you started with the old cast and slowly cycled in new peeps. I'm there for whatever they put on. Oh, and I own a I GOT LAWYER IN ME t shirt. I wear it all the time. Friggin moron that guy was.

Did anyone go to that web site to send Dave a dollar after Charla shared zero dollars and zero sense with her admirer that made sure she won? Well, I didn't gave Dave a thing, but boy did Charla screw him. But that selfish nature of hers was part of her appeal. Tara was hotter, and Holly was the hottest, but something about the undercover snake Charla was gave her the most intrigue. And she walked away with the cash......

Quote Originally Posted by J.R.Benson
    Did anyone go to that web site to send Dave a dollar after Charla shared zero dollars and zero sense with her admirer that made sure she won? Well, I didn't gave Dave a thing, but boy did Charla screw him. But that selfish nature of hers was part of her appeal. Tara was hotter, and Holly was the hottest, but something about the undercover snake Charla was gave her the most intrigue. And she walked away with the cash......

The website was like http://www.senddaveadollar.com or something. I didn't send him anything either but am curious as to whether he made much or not off of it. I'm thinking probably not though. And I loved how Charla "screwed" Dave in the end. She was my favorite starting from the first episode and I loved how there was Charla related drama thoughout the whole show. It was such a good show.

FORT Newbie
    Haight Ashbury, San Francisco, California
    Yeah, I was solidly behind Charla from the start. The finale of that show was a huge event, and except for the show ending, I was happy with the way everything ended up. Charla beating all those originals, and then sharing zilch with Dave, reinforced my belief in reality shows ending right. I was still getting over Elyse Sewell (best reality show contestant ever ?) getting ripped off on Top Model, plus all the happy ending shows that were in vogue, and PH had a tremendous ending. Loved the treachery......

It was interesting to say thte least but a bit on the Spring break MTV style

I saw this thread and just about freaked out. As a closet PH fan, I would die if it came on this summer. After experiencing PH, last summer just felt so empty without it!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    OMG! YAY! *happy dance* I was so horribly addicted to this show I couldn't tear myself away. Yehaw!

Am I missing something here? IS the show going to return this summer for sure? I thought they were just discussing it. For being the network who notoriously doesn't finish what they start (Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, Forever Eden), I don't think it's written in stone that the show is returning, is it?? Is there even a start date for it? (I didn't see the first series, not that I didn't want to, but it conflicted with another show I wanted to see more and, for the life of me, now I can't even remember what that was)

+ Reply to Thread