+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

It better be good the second time around.

When this show comes back I hope Dave is move normal than dorky and more smart. I hope he put on more muscle mass than She-Hulk Toni to put her and the others in their's place.

I dig the P-Ho love.

BEST REALITY SHOW EVER

I think alot of it had to do with the cast, and not the "spur of the moment" rule changes.

I really doubt they can catch lightening in a bottle again.

"I HAVE LAWYER IN ME!!!"

I too LOVED P-Ho. It's what brought me to the Fort! I find it highly fasciniating that Duckgirl brought us the announcement since she was a busy little beaver when the first run was on trying to keep us all in check. Good times!

Oh it will be like a reunion...I would get to see my favorite members of my P-Ho debating team. ::sniff-sniff:: Duxxy, YellowApple were are you?

Good Lord I have missed this show... I'm a huge lurker here at the FORT, and I lurked the entire season, just content in the knowledge that I am not alone!!! Count me in as another who will watch!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    "I HAVE LAWYER IN ME!!!"

Omigosh!!! Too funny! GREAT reminder! hahaha! Zachass was such an idiot that it was too funny!!!!!!

I'm with everyone else, PH is what brought me to the FORT, and I ABSOLUTELY loved the show..........however, I was the only person I knew that watched it, so I had to come here and lurk for entertainment. Hopefully they will bring it back and I can join in on the fun this time!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Oh. My gosh. P-Ho coming back brings joy to my heart That was the show that really drew me into here, and I met so many people through P-Ho... if it comes back, I'll definitely watch. And, if they bring back the original cast, I'm definitely going to watch - you just can't get enough of seeing Toni bug her eyes

No. Freaking. Way. Well, we all know where I'll be this summer. Man oh man. I could never look away. Gosh, I just met Toni last week. I wish I would have read this first. Maybe she would have had a scoop for us. Dang.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

They were the shallowest, meanest most vile group of people on reality tv -- and I loved every minute of that show.
    Hoo-wee, game on!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF74
    When this show comes back I hope Dave is move normal than dorky and more smart. I hope he put on more muscle mass than She-Hulk Toni to put her and the others in their's place.
    What, you didn't like Dave's man-boobs?

+ Reply to Thread