+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Zack and Steph won??!! I guess that's better than creepy Ryan. Was it just me or did he have the weirdest stare? I felt like I was watching a psycho getting ready to pounce! I'm going to have to go back and watch it to see what Zack says about winning, etc. I liked him despite how he was on the first season. He seems like a player, but it goes along with his age and his good looks. I think inside he's a good kid.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I gave up on this season early on because I found it a poor substitute for the original which has just finished a rerun on Canadian tv.
    I caught a glimpse of the finale last night and was shocked to see Zack had returned.
    Would I be right in assuming he and Amy are no longer a couple?
    Was that issue addressed on the show at all?
    Seems like Zack did a lot of growing up between the two seasons.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Zach and Amy did break up after dating for several years and he moved from AZ to Hawaii. He fooled around with Stephanie on this season. They did not address the break up with Amy on the show but he did mention his relationship with her several times but in generalities.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3025765;
    I gave up on this season early on because I found it a poor substitute for the original which has just finished a rerun on Canadian tv.
    I caught a glimpse of the finale last night and was shocked to see Zack had returned.
    Would I be right in assuming he and Amy are no longer a couple?
    Was that issue addressed on the show at all?
    Seems like Zack did a lot of growing up between the two seasons.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Did anyone catch the reunion show? I recorded it last night and I just started to watch it this evening.

Dang! I missed the reunion show. Can someone recap ?? I don't see it rerun this week.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Premium Member

Am I the only one who doesn't think Zack did a lot of "growing up" between seasons - but rather, studied acting, perhaps?? I'm sorry, I was not even close to buying his humble act - and think if he had been on the show longer this time around, the return of old Zack would not be far behind (thinking of the pool incident, yelling at Myrna).

From the moment he arrived in Paradise this season, I had no doubt he was going to leave with money - it felt like a complete set up by the producers to have him on, and I knew he would get paid for it somehow. So the finale was anti-climactic as far as I was concerned.

Not that I was expecting the show could recreate the level of drama from the first season, but I knew they certainly weren't going to be able to manufacture it by bringing Zack back.

I didn't understand why more people weren't yelling at Myrna. Her voice just grates and that extra-entitled air irritates.

When Zach was given the choice, he totally didn't do what I would have. I'd have kept 100K for myself and split the rest. I wanted Mikey to get the money instead of TD. She's just annoying to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;3025770;
    Zach and Amy did break up after dating for several years and he moved from AZ to Hawaii. He fooled around with Stephanie on this season. They did not address the break up with Amy on the show but he did mention his relationship with her several times but in generalities.
    Thanks for updating me

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Am I the only one who doesn't think Zack did a lot of "growing up" between seasons - but rather, studied acting, perhaps?? I'm sorry, I was not even close to buying his humble act - and think if he had been on the show longer this time around, the return of old Zack would not be far behind.
    I literally saw about ten minutes of the show, mozzz.
    Zack was wearing dress pants and a shirt and tie without a headband and wrist bands and wasn't shouting about how he was going to beat people up so he seemed positively charming to me.

I think you might well have hit the nail on the head though. It might have all been an act, or at least a slight show of maturity in that he realized his act last time got him nowhere, so why not try a different approach. I really didn't see enough to decide.

Everyone knows if they wanted to spice up this season they needed to bring back Keith
    "That's Numberwang!"

Can anyone tell what happened in the reunion show or point me to a webcast/recap of it online? The only one I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3029331;
    Can anyone tell what happened in the reunion show or point me to a webcast/recap of it online? The only one I missed.

Paradise Hotel 2

+ Reply to Thread