+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

All the girls left are girls I did not like from the get go.

I am rooting for Mike to win, but if this means Krista is also gonna win , bha

And what about how they reacted to James? Especially Krista. He did the OG's a favor. Mike and him managed to remove 2 of the newbies.

Another annoying thing. What is up with that slimy Zach creature. I am disgusted to have him back and now he is allowed to go out with the girls, making sure his ties with them are stronger? so he can win PH2?

James backstabber telling Zach that he must win?

I think Mike does not have many enemies but they are all salivating over Zach so they will probably chose him to win.

I think it's either Mike or Zach for the win. Everyone seems to love Mike but having Krista for his partner would be his downfall. I don't see any reason for them to give it to Ryan.

I didn't see PH1, how many people win? is it just one person or a couple? and what is the "ultimate prize" if they win??

I think Zach is hot, but then again, i didn't see PH1 so I didn't see his personality. I think it's nice that he chose Steph even after the win when it's obvious he can choose any of the girls, they're all ga-ga over him. Was I the only one who caught Krista, the "virgin who doesn't crush" tell him to pick her next after he chose Steph to stay in the hotel with him??

Premium Member

how much do you wanna bet they will do the same thing like PH1 switch the last two couples up like Keith with Charla and Dave with Tara since they hated both Dave and Tara you knew that Keith and Charla will win maybe they will switch and put say Zach with Krista and Mike with Steph I see Ryan and TD going next

actually, if they have to eliminate a couple next week, i think it will be zach and steph. Just because they're the newbies. Mike, Krista, TD and Ryan are not going to vote against each other. And next week the contestants themselves have to vote a couple off.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

We're forgetting that they are bringing the eliminated guests back. I'm thinking that they will have some say in who goes home
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I couldn't stay awake long enough last night. Did they vote for the winner?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3011274;
    I couldn't stay awake long enough last night. Did they vote for the winner?
    I couldn't stay awake either. I will watch it tonight when I get home
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm soooo glad that Zack and Steph won (yes, me, the one that was rooting for the OGs all the way.) i just didnt like Ryan or TD! And Zack basically giving away more than he got was just awesome. i haver heard horror stories about this guy (i didnt see PH1) but hes suuuuch a sweetheart. After everything i had heard about him i had expected him to keep all the money but he really surprised me. And when he teared up talking abt his father i teared up too. Hes so awesome and so cute! i just wnt to kiss him!

oh and im gonna have nighmares with Myrnas voice!!

Well I have to say that Zack redeemed himself somewhat in my eyes. Maybe he has done some growing up after all.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread