+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertson;2941604;

Oh and Crazy Dutch woman, wees blij dat Raheim terug komt, eindelijk weer wat sensatie want die saaie gasten zoals Krista, TD and die pauper van een Ryan doen niet veel voor de show. Tijd voor wat nieuwe gasten.
    what? I want to know!

FORT Newbie

Allow me to translate:

'Be glad that Raheim is back, finally a bit of sensation because those boring guests like Krista, TD and that drifter Ryan are not really contributing to the show. It's time for some new guests.'

There you go

Quote Originally Posted by Robertson;2951301;
    Allow me to translate:

'Be glad that Raheim is back, finally a bit of sensation because those boring guests like Krista, TD and that drifter Ryan are not really contributing to the show. It's time for some new guests.'

There you go

Thankyou!! I'm glad Raheim is coming back! At least there's some hope for the newbies!!! Poor Stephanie though, if it's up to Raheim to send someone home, it's definetly going to be her...

yeayyyyy Myrna is gone!! and so is Aaron!! The OGs are making a come-back!!! I think it was extremely unfair for them to bring Raheim back if they knew what his "job" was. They knew that he was going to pick to OGs and that the OGs were obviously gonna kick out 2 newbies.
    But whatever!! there's only 2 newbies left! And I dont really hate them, i think Zack is so hot! OMG! And Stephanie is so clueless, its kind of endearing. I still hate TD though. And Ryan.

OGs for the win!!! hehe!

I am speechless I couldn't believe Raheim coming in and "interviewing" the other guests like that? what a meathead!
    This show is NOT even close to being the awesomness that was PH1.
    game on...yeah right.... game over is more like it.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, it was kinda dissapointing to see that Raheim's influence was limited as far as sending people home .... It looks like a boring eps next week.

FORT Newbie

The thing it still don't understand is that eventhough James was voted the least thrustworty person he was given the option to send a girl home. So, in other words he was done a favor and received the SAME 'powers' as Mike who was voted the MOST thrustworthy person.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni08;2956782;
    yeayyyyy Myrna is gone!! and so is Aaron!! The OGs are making a come-back!!! I think it was extremely unfair for them to bring Raheim back if they knew what his "job" was. They knew that he was going to pick to OGs and that the OGs were obviously gonna kick out 2 newbies.
    But whatever!! there's only 2 newbies left! And I dont really hate them, i think Zack is so hot! OMG! And Stephanie is so clueless, its kind of endearing. I still hate TD though. And Ryan.

OGs for the win!!! hehe!
    wooooo hooo, I am sooooooo glad she is gone. I didin't like her at all. People like her make me sick. I'm glad Stephanie isn't my assistant. I wouldn't want her working in my office.

toothdoc

FORT Newbie

It's a shame that Stephanie has to be like that, i mean that girl is simply gorgeous and even that fake chest isn't unattractive but why does she have to act like a slut all the time ?
    Also, sometimes she weares some sort of funky lower teeth 'brace' that looks awfull ... Maybe you can shine a light on that Tooth Doc !

Hey, does anyone know where I can download the opening theme from paradise hotel 2?

+ Reply to Thread