+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Re: Paradise Hotel to return for second season?

Wow Aaron crying really secured my feeling that he's got a little mental instability.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Was last night's ep a repeat for everyone else too?

I guess I'm the only one who likes Myrna. Locking the door on Mike was a bit childish but so what? None of these people are my definition of mature. She didn't want to have to deal with him that night after getting rid of what's her face and Mike didn't want to sleep in there with her anyway. At least Myrna is there to play the game and has done the only interesting moves so far. Pairing up couples that didn't like each other and splitting up the most powerful couple were ballsy moves and good for Myrna for not being scared to do them. She's making better TV for me game wise than anyone else has so far. Also I respect that she is keeping her legs together and isn't acting like complete trash. Love when James tried making out with her and she kept her mouth closed!

After watching the repeat, I like TD and Myrna. I liked Krista but now she seems too manipulative, whiny, and way too nosy. I don't care for any of the males. Newbies for the win but I don't care for skanky Stephanie. And I really hope Zack doesn't win but I don't like any of the guys.

After last nights episode I really started liking Chris. Too bad he was elminated. Glad Lauren is gone too.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

YAHTZEE!! another OG gone....next!!??

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2937566;
    After last nights episode I really started liking Chris. Too bad he was elminated. Glad Lauren is gone too.
    So there was a double elimination??

^^^Yep, James had to choose between Chris and Aaron of who to send home, he picked Chris...But then Chris had to choose out of Myrna, Krista and Lauren who was going to go home with him, he chose Lauren...

Last year I was rooting for the "newbies" this time I am rooting for the Originals.

I dislike TD, steph is so dumb, Aaron and Chris. and that girl Myrna. she is terrible.

Does it seem this show is going much quicker than the other show? the first? last week they were told no newbies would join. Another 2 were eliminated last night.
    I like Mike best .
    O and Zack is just the same weasel he was years ago. How I disliked that guy. Not that happy to see him back. he is still a sneaky weasel

So in the previews we see raheim come back. He is getting all the power?

First Zach and now Raheim?? So much for "you have to leave Paradise Hotel forever. I think I'll be leaving it forever though. There's only so much a person can take and I've reached my limit.

FORT Newbie

I TOLD ya that my boy Raheim would be back !
    He will have to decide who has to leave for sure and guess who he is gonna send home .... Yep, Stephanie !
    Oh btw, in case y'all didn't pay attention, Raheim is back for a job, he's not going to return and stay. He will be like a guest and just make a cameo appearance and perform a task, it will most likely be sending one of the other home.

Oh and Crazy Dutch woman, wees blij dat Raheim terug komt, eindelijk weer wat sensatie want die saaie gasten zoals Krista, TD and die pauper van een Ryan doen niet veel voor de show. Tijd voor wat nieuwe gasten.
    Last edited by Robertson; 04-23-2008 at 04:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread