+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guest Appearances...

Guest Appearances...

For those in the New Jersey area:

"Paradise Hotel Appearance-Meet Dave and Scott"

Dave and Scott have signed to appear at the SSA Ultimate

Autograph and Collectible Show on Saturday November 8th at the

Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus,New Jersey. Come meet Dave

and Scottt to find out what really went on at Paradise Hotel.

Admission to show is $ 5.00 Fee for autographs and pictures. A

donation will be made to Dave's favorite charity for each

autograph and picture. For more info e-mail SSAEvent@aol.com.

Doors open at 11:30 a.m.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

What if Dave's favorite charity is ... Dave?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    What if Dave's favorite charity is ... Dave?
    close mom...Dave's favorite charity is actually Charla.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What makes "Dave's charity more important than a charity that I'm more in favor of? Also, we've never found out WHAT his charity is.

Anyone know?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What makes "Dave's charity more important than a charity that I'm more in favor of? Also, we've never found out WHAT his charity is.

Anyone know?

Hey MAV!

I just found this on Dave's website:

Dave Partners with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America

Media Alert***For Immediate Release *******************For Immediate Release ****************

“Paradise Hotel (FOX) Runner-up Dave Kerpen To Raise Money for Boys & Girls Clubs of America”

Contact Phil Kerpen 202-478-0343

After appearing all summer on Fox’s hit docudrama “Paradise Hotel,” contestant Dave Kerpen did not walk away with the a share of the Grand Prize, but he may have won over the hearts of the viewers. Due to the overwhelming support of Paradise Hotel fans throughout North America, Dave Kerpen, through his brother Phil’s fan website www.daveboston.com is proud to announce the establishment of the Dave Kerpen Friendship Fund, which will be used to collect donations for the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.

Donations have already started pouring in via PayPal and a fan mailbox set up soon after the season finale of Paradise Hotel aired. In the finale, which aired Wednesday, October 1st on FOX, Dave’s friend and partner on the show for 3 months, Charla, chose to keep her entire $250,000 Grand Prize when given the option of sharing it with Dave. The show’s other Grand Prize winner, Keith, chose to split his $250,000 prize with his partner, Tara. Fans of the show and of Dave reacted very strongly.

Keleigh McGwire, 17, of Houston, Texas, who is trying to raise thousands of dollars in her home state, said, “I just want to show all of our support for Dave. And it’s such a good cause.”

“I have been touched and amazed by the response of fans out there,” Dave said. “After careful consideration of so many worthy causes, I have selected the Boys and Girls Clubs of America because of its dedication to creating good citizens and life-long friendships, values that I stood for on the show and continue to stand for now. My ultimate goal is to collect $125,000, but any money at all we raise for a good cause will be well worth the efforts.”

Said Tom Marino, Vice President of the Boys and Girls Clubs of America (www.bgca.org), “In addition to supporting existing clubs in the 50 states, the gift will be used to help establish hundreds of new clubs and provide services for thousands of new children this year. We are most grateful for this support.”

Fans have the option of either donating directly to the BGCA in Dave’s name, or donating through www.daveboston.com. The website is for fans of the show as well as its star, Dave Kerpen. Before appearing on Paradise Hotel, Dave grew up in New York City, attended Boston University and obtained degrees in education and psychology. Before filming the show, he was a marketing consultant based in Boston, Massachusetts.

Paradise Hotel is the hit docusoap which aired on the Fox network this summer and followed a group of eleven single men and women who were given the opportunity of a lifetime -- to live together in the most exclusive resort ever created. But paradise didn't last forever… Each week, one hotel guest was evicted to make room for someone new. (www.fox.com/paradisehotel)

Copyright © by Dave Boston! - The Dave Kerpen Web Site All Right Reserved.

Published on: 2003-10-07 (376 reads)
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Not sure if this goes under this thread, but it is sort of a guest appearance

Dave is having another PH guest on one of his upcoming chats (I think this coming Wednesday)

+ Reply to Thread