Closed Thread

Thread: I am having a hard time letting go...

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar

I am having a hard time letting go...

Ok it has been a week and I am still searching the web for any PH info.. please tell me that I am not alone…. I want to know if the Originals are being shunned by the world and feeling like total asses for the way they acted.. If Tara and Keith are truly happy and on their way to getting married.. If Amy and Zach are still talking about how wonderful, gorgeous and all around great guy Zach is.. If Toni’s eyes have actually popped completely out of her head.. or even if Kristen’s breast have exploded.. When will this madness end???? I have nothing to watch now—nothing compares… I am sad sad person….

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    Ok it has been a week and I am still searching the web for any PH info.. please tell me that I am not alone…. I want to know if the Originals are being shunned by the world and feeling like total asses for the way they acted.. If Tara and Keith are truly happy and on their way to getting married.. If Amy and Zach are still talking about how wonderful, gorgeous and all around great guy Zach is.. If Toni’s eyes have actually popped completely out of her head.. or even if Kristen’s breast have exploded.. When will this madness end???? I have nothing to watch now—nothing compares… I am sad sad person….

No, you are not alone. PH was my only guilty pleasure during the week. The one and only reason I could stand using my exercise bike, cause I could watcha and the time flew by!!!!!Now, I am bored, miserable,and I and my pants are getting tight again!!!

Oh well, I stumbled upon The Bachelor last night and its no PH,but god some of those woman are worse then the women of PH!!!I think I can get back on the bike now!!!! I mean I am not old mind you, early 40's, but Geeze some of these women are morons, and as far as Bob being the greatest catch, his laugh is soooooooooo annoying!!!

Oh well, nothing to compare to PH. Wonder if there will be a DVD for sale?

FORT Regular

jodimax.... all I can say is, you are NOT alone. I am empty inside, I hate television now (cause there is NOTHING good on). The only thing I actually watch now is Survivor..and it doesn't do for me what PHo did for me.

The Bachelor is rediculously stupid. He's not even cute.

I dunno...I just dunno anymore....
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Count me in, too. I feel like I'm slipping into a serious depression. Turning the tv on is just no fun anymore!?!?! The Bachelor's boring. Survivor's boring. Everything that isn't PH is boring. Who knew sleazy reality tv could be so addictive. I think there really ought to be a support group for us. PH Anonymous anyone?

Reality TV addict JunkieOfReality's Avatar
    me too. Tv sux now. I wounder how their vacation to vegas was.

Yeah, T.V. is pretty boring now that PH is over as well as BB for me also. I watch Survivor and the Bachelor but they aren't doing it for me this season.

I'm still bored and depressed over the loss.

lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Maybe we should set up our own PH right here! watch the drama unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'm still bored and depressed over the loss.

lol
    Me too! I had Nip/Tuck on Tuesday nights and now that is over for the season also.. I still have Charmed on Sunday but nothing during the week *sigh*

Closed Thread