Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: You're a Paradise Hotel Addict When...

You know you are addicted to P-ho when...

You post in this archived thread 2 months after the show has ended!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    You know you're addicted to Paradise Hotel when you associate something from EVERY reality show, 2 months after it's over... to Paradise Hotel.

FYI, Joe Millionaire.. when the VOICE OVER GUY talks..I go into convulsions cause I associate him ONLY with Paradise Hotel!! Yeah, it's the sameeeee VOG!!!!! It's like he's cheating on me with another show.. and one that sucks to boot!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    FYI, Joe Millionaire.. when the VOICE OVER GUY talks..I go into convulsions cause I associate him ONLY with Paradise Hotel!! Yeah, it's the sameeeee VOG!!!!! It's like he's cheating on me with another show.. and one that sucks to boot!
    Better yet: you know you're addicted when you tell the gals on the train that "Maveno said (fill in the blank) about PH last night on the boards." THey all look at you like who the hell is Maveno? When you realize, you really don't know. There's therapy out there for us, we just need to Google it and find out where to meet.

Hey Mav....

Happy Birthday!!

I just know you are lurking somewhere around here and will see this! Hope you have a great day, even though it is rainy and ugly here in the bay. (Hey, I'm a poet...ugh. Nevermind.)

I haven't had much to say lately, but I am still an avowed P-Ho addict, and check here everyday, hoping for just the tiniest shred of news about the folks we loved (and loved to hate) all last summer.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait for next season!!

I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

I am sooo glad there are still other addicts out there. I have been missing this show so much.
    You know you are an addict when various times throughout your day you catch yourself thinking I wonder how CDTK are. its horrible.
    I know there will be another season and I am sure I will somehow end up watching but, will it ever be the same? i mean really, will I find someone to in the next cast to adore as much as the CDTK? I dunno.
    anyway, I haven't been stopping by the FORT often because w/out p-ho I don't have much to say. it's great to see all of you again.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    When you still post on the board of a show that's been over for months.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456