Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You're a Paradise Hotel Addict When...

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    wow, do i feel gullible... hey you can never be too careful and trying to be PC... especially in this Shallow Hal era we are in-
    i am just upset that's not a real list- i like associating Charla with those other 9 people... it felt more natural that way...

You know you're an addict when....

You renewed your Maxim subscription once you heard about Charla and Tara being in it... (I really do read it for the articles!!)

You are embarrassed to be from Arizona

And like alleria ~ have referred to at least 2 co-workers this week as "shady"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    You know you're a P-ho Addict when...

You start thinking of Yahtzee as more than a game, but rather as saying with deep, intellectual meaning, and you try to figure out how to actually use it in a sentence...

You start wondering exactly what game was on whenever Toni said it. A football game, maybe? Or maybe a game of yahtzee... aggck, I'm confusing myself.

FORT Newbie

Paradise Hotel

Does anyone Know if there going to have another Paradise hotel? I hope So Because I loved That Show!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angie
    Does anyone Know if there going to have another Paradise hotel? I hope So Because I loved That Show!!!!!
    But, of course. That was what they were alluding to in the final show.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie
    ...if only we could see the versions that come out in those other 10 countries that have licensed it!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Man! I am just kicking myself for not keeping all the episodes on tape. Not only would I like to have a little marathon and watch them all back-to-back, I've seen on eBay that someone has been selling copies of the whole season for up to $103 each! MULTIPLE copies. That's GOT to be illegal (shady?), but what an entrepreneur!

Heh. Maybe it's Toni selling 'em.

Also amazing - the drum head signed by Zach, Alex, Kristin, Amy, Andon and Desiree sold for over $200!! Who knew a 13-year old could save up that much money?!

Heh. Maybe Toni bought it with the money she made from the bodybuilder movie.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    My deepest apologies to those who didnt realize it but, that list I made was intended to be a joke - since several people had commented that they felt that Charla didnt belong on a list of the 50 most beautiful people. Its not really the People Magazine list.

My apologies once again for not making it funny enough to be obvious that it was a facetious list . I will try harder the next time.
    I knew that it was a joke. Hilarious.

Anyway, you KNOW you're a PHo addict when you're a dating a nice, attractive guy from Ohio, but you're still thinking "I knew Keith Cuba, and YOU are no Keith Cuba."

Quote Originally Posted by onadime
    I knew that it was a joke. Hilarious.

Anyway, you KNOW you're a PHo addict when you're a dating a nice, attractive guy from Ohio, but you're still thinking "I knew Keith Cuba, and YOU are no Keith Cuba."

Totally! , dayam that Keith is fine! I am subscribed to his fan site & everytime they send out a newsletter it has a new HOT pic of him at the top!!

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jayla_love
    Totally! , dayam that Keith is fine! I am subscribed to his fan site & everytime they send out a newsletter it has a new HOT pic of him at the top!!

I'll second that one-- wasn't the one from this weekend GREAT-- he is so hot.. Granted I am happily married 28 year old mom with 2 kids but I am obsessed with this man... GRRRRR...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast