Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You're a Paradise Hotel Addict When...

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I saw a sneak preview of that magazine too...Charla just squeeked in the final 10.

50 - Charla
    49 - Moby
    48 - Whoopee Goldberg
    47 - Rush Limbaugh
    46 - Yoko Ono
    45 - Steve Buscemi
    44 - John Madden
    43 - Dhat Fan
    42 - Michael Stipe from REM
    41 - Keith Richard
    40 - (tie) Melissa/Joan Rivers
    is that a compliment to be included on that list? Most Beautiful- who voted on that one- Helen Keller?
    Most Beautiful, OMG- Whoopee?? Rush? Bug Eye Buscemi? John Madden? John Madden and beautiful- there are two things that i never thought would be included in the same sentence...

and by the way- i listen to those interviews more then a few times a day... i love the Charla sobbing in the background...

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    is that a compliment to be included on that list? Most Beautiful- who voted on that one- Helen Keller?
    Most Beautiful, OMG- Whoopee?? Rush? Bug Eye Buscemi? John Madden? John Madden and beautiful- there are two things that i never thought would be included in the same sentence...

and by the way- i listen to those interviews more then a few times a day... i love the Charla sobbing in the background...
    Wait...i obviously missed something HUGE in one of these threads...there's an interview where Charla is sobbing in the background?! I am ever so curious.

BTW, is anyone else sad to see us in the "subforum" category now? We're becoming obsolete.

Omg!

Quote Originally Posted by onadime
    ...when you watch the final episode again, just so you can hear Keith's voice...

I totally still have the final eppy & re-watch it all the time

Thanks Jayla. I actually feel a little better...

I still have the final episode on tape too.

I could really use those two hours but i don't have the heart to tape over it.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    I still have the final episode on tape too.

I could really use those two hours but i don't have the heart to tape over it.
    Final episodes of PHo are pulling in $10 - $30 on eBay!! I guess alot of people missed it because of baseball and are willing to shell out quite a few bucks for a copy. I probably would have too, if I missed it!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Really?

What is other stuff is recorded on the same tape? they don't care? I don't think I can part with it though! anyone have the eppy with keith dressed up like a maja raja (sp) with the snake tattoo? I want that eppy for sure

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    My deepest apologies to those who didnt realize it but, that list I made was intended to be a joke - since several people had commented that they felt that Charla didnt belong on a list of the 50 most beautiful people. Its not really the People Magazine list.

Thus, I loaded the list chock-full of people that are not really very attractive and had still Charla coming in in 50th or last place.

My apologies once again for not making it funny enough to be obvious that it was a facetious list . I will try harder the next time.
    Last edited by Daddio; 10-10-2003 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    My deepest apologies to those who didnt realize it but, that list I made was intended to be a joke - since several people had commented that they felt that Charla didnt belong on a list of the 50 most beautiful people. Its not really the People Magazine list.

Thus, I loaded the list chock-full of people that are not really very attractive and had still Charla coming in in 50th or last place.

My apologies once again for not making it funny enough to be obvious that it was a facetious list . I will try harder the next time.

Oh.... that went waaaaaaay over my head!! You had me trippin, though!!

I try to be open-minded about what is beautiful but I was still boggled by that list!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by Mark99
    You're a Paradide Hotel Addict When...

you're the only one in "Currently Active Users in this Forum"

always me

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast