+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Votes

Votes

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere or I'm just being dense, but who voted for whom in the final? I was expecting a BB or Survivor type wrap-up where we'd find out who exactly had voted for which couple. It sure looked as though Zack and Amy were about to split their vote as Amy was going to vote for Dave and Tara because she hated Keith while Zack, amazingly enough, was about to vote for Charla and Keith because he had forgiven Keith (or felt guilty about the way he had treated him). In any case, am I the only one who feels cheated? Why wouldn't the producers want to protect themselves from charges that the result was rigged, by showing us each person's vote?

I wish we'd been able to see the votes too.
    Amy didn't look too pleased when Keith and Charla were declared the winners.
    Everyone else was clapping but she could barely muster the enthusiasm to do so.
    I think it was a landslide for Keith and Charla.
    "That's Numberwang!"

On Hiatus
    I agree. It really irritates me that the votes weren't revealed. It once again smacks of us being duped.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Agreed, it really pissed me off. I would have really liked to see who voted for who. I would have also wanted to know how the votes would have gone if the couples were Keith and Tara/Charla and Dave. I think we got cheated.

I agree.
    I think the evictees would habe had a hard time deciding between the couples had the guys not switched.
    There seems to be almost as much dislike for Tara as there was for Dave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree.
    I think the evictees would habe had a hard time deciding between the couples had the guys not switched.
    There seems to be almost as much dislike for Tara as there was for Dave.
    Oh definatly, they were all mad at Tara for "hooking" up with Alex then sending him home the next day..

It's kinda funny to me ... we see some of the originals in the bathroom discussing that they wish they could vote for one guy/one girl instead of couples because they don't want Dave or Tara....

All of a sudden, there's a twist ... couples must change and Keith and Charla win!! As far as who voted for whom: I think it was unanimous for Keith/Charla.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    It's kinda funny to me ... we see some of the originals in the bathroom discussing that they wish they could vote for one guy/one girl instead of couples because they don't want Dave or Tara....

All of a sudden, there's a twist ... couples must change and Keith and Charla win!! As far as who voted for whom: I think it was unanimous for Keith/Charla.
    That's pretty much what I thought too. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a definate landslide in favor of Keith/Charla. Even Amy said before she was evicted that she trusted Keith more than Dave.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    It once again smacks of us being duped.

Sure does, it also explains the need for a final "twist". If Keith & Tara had simply won, the show would have ended and Charla would have cried and stomped her foot any probably have gotten "like, ya know, really super mad and all".

Plus there would have been no controvery about the sharing of the money etc. And we likely wouldnt be having this discussion.

Otherwise, what was the whole point of splitting the teams only to rejoin them litteraly moments later? FOX knew exactly what it was doing

FOX was rather shameless for a number of reasons througout the entire run of this show. But I couldnt look away so they got what they wanted.

FORT Newbie

Votes

I think that we should have seen the votes, Because I really wanted to know who everybody was voting for.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast