+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

I was a big fan of Keith until he gave dollars to Tara and them promised to pay for the Las Vegas trip. He was not the sharpest tool.
    I wonder if he would have been so eager to give Tara the money if he had seen all her bedroom antics.

Charla should have enough backbone to blow Keith off.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Thanx for the link Lazy...Sounds like Keith is very mad and frustrated with Charla.

Tara finally got paid for all her bedroom action and managed to walk away with the hottest guy on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting tired of everyone ragging on Charla. Not that I think what she did was right, but sheesh. Now, Keith I can understand because he was personally involved.

And I'm glad they're still together-Keith and Tara. They make a nice couple.

I thought I heard somewhere that the Vegas trip was off?? I know that Tara/Keith were there, but I thought he cancelled the others. (I assumed it was after he watched the tapes.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    This is my last post about Paradise Hotel...then I just have to LET IT GO!

I just want to say that I think Charla was TOTALLY right in keeping the money. Sure, Dave helped her get there, but in the end, he would have lost it for her if they wouldn't have switched the roomates. Regardless of that, to me, Charla has a choice...give the money to Dave, whom she's known for less than 4 months, or take it home and give it to her friends and family. She won it fair and square, and I think she would have been stupid to give it to Dave. Dave's going to be fine without the money. I know the whole "teamwork" arguement, but I felt like Dave did a lot of things behind Charla's back that didn't really treat her like a "team mate." He had his own agenda that he didn't include her in a lot of the time, and so did she. When it comes down to it, SHE won. I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I just had to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    This is my last post about Paradise Hotel...then I just have to LET IT GO!

I just want to say that I think Charla was TOTALLY right in keeping the money. Sure, Dave helped her get there, but in the end, he would have lost it for her if they that ouldn't have switched the roomates. Regardless of that, to me, Charla has a choice...give the money to Dave, whom she's known for less than 4 months, or take it home and give it to her friends and family. She won it fair and square, and I think she would have been stupid to give it to Dave. Dave's going to be fine without the money. I know the whole "teamwork" arguement, but I felt like Dave did a lot of things behind Charla's back that didn't really treat her like a "team mate." He had his own agenda that he didn't include her in a lot of the time, and so did she. When it comes down to it, SHE won. I know this isn't the popular opinion, but I just had to vent.

I agree with Sara.

Charla didn't give Dave the money. Big Deal. There are other shows we can rag on so let's move on!
    *smooches*

Hug me!
    yeah, let's move on. Let just hope your friend doesn't screw you the way that Charla screwed Dave.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I wasn't upset with Charla. She kept Dave in the game just as much as he kept her. It was her money and her call. I can't believe that all the Dave bashers now think he deserved half of Charla's win. Dave did almost cost her the game by trying to screw over Keith and Tara. Up until that point, I was a Dave fan. Charla stood up for Keith and Tara after she found out what Dave had been up to.
    She was willing to let the chips fall where they may, but Dave was so desperate, that he knifed his "friends" in the back. For that action alone, he didn't deserve a cent of Charla's money. Keith should be grateful to Charla for standing by him and Tara...as a true friend would.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Just listened to the trailer, and Keith almost dropped an F bomb.

Personally I don't think Dave deserved any of the money, but that's another point entirely.

All I have to say is, go Keith.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    that teaser is hilarious... what goes around comes around...
    i am wondering if by taking (and running with) the other 125K, if she screwed herself in future endeavors- say TV appearences or commercials? She wasn't exactly portrayed in the positive light that Commercial producers are looking for... whereas by giving the 125K she might have come across as the wholesome all american girl and possible endeared qand sold her self to those same producers...
    spend a 125K to make a ton more?? makes sense to me... young fool...

All I gotta say is I've been a fan of DKTC since the very begining...Dave did almost cost Charla the game and got kinda shady at the end when he was working on Holly and Scott, which I didn't see a need to since they were outnumbered. No matter what I saw Dave,Keith,Tara,and Charla in the final four. So that game plan at the end by Dave was pretty pointless. Til' now I'm still a fan of Charla no matter what. She did what she had to do. She helped him out as much as he did with her. It wasn't like she unappreciative and she did gave Dave credit for helping her out this far. She did win the game and the $$$ was hers to do whatever her lil heart desire. C'mon people you guys can say you'll give the money to him in a heart beat. What if you were that person that won and have to make a decision within that 1/2 hour and thats allot of freakin' pressure..meanwhile at the same time I'm pretty sure she was thinking about her future and what she's gonna do to establish her life ahead of her you know only being 21 and all. So it was her decision I don't think it was selfish at all and I'm sick of people bashin' on her for what she did.
    Last edited by PumpkinPOOH; 10-06-2003 at 03:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread