+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

Excellent interview. I loved it. Fab4 reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    That was funny. Keith was making fun of Zack for talking about Braveheart. He asked the D.J.'s if they have ever seen Braveheart.
    I didn't get to hear the one when keith was making fun of Zack..only heard of the one where he kinda chewed Charla out. Anyone got it?

On Hiatus
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting tired of everyone ragging on Charla. Not that I think what she did was right, but sheesh. Now, Keith I can understand because he was personally involved.

And I'm glad they're still together-Keith and Tara. They make a nice couple.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    I didn't get to hear the one when keith was making fun of Zack..only heard of the one where he kinda chewed Charla out. Anyone got it?
    I listened to it live. It was the best part of the interview for me, because I'm such a Zack hater. The D.J.'s were basically doggin on Zack and Amy and Keith says...."Have any of you saw Braveheart?". Thinking the D.j.'s would catch on. But they were just like..."Yah, we saw it what about it?". He said, "I didn't know it was a documentary". Then he said.."You guys dont get it do u?". And then he explained the incident with Zack talking about himself being scottish. It was pretty funny!!

FORT Fogey
    i think the radio station is going to replay the interview some time next week, that is why they only gave a little snippet of the interview now.

Father Time lol
    Sorry all, I was out all evening but I got home to realize they've posted a TEASER so here it is... Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

TEASER BJ & Shannon Xperience Interview with the Final Four -- Transcript

Keith: Umm, I've got a question.

Shannon: Sure!

Keith: OK... Charla, did you just say that Dave wouldn't give you the money?

Charla: I said, my family thinks that he wouldn't, I didn't say I didn't think that.

Keith: I just want to say right now there's no way in hell that Dave wouldn't think of giving... He would even give you the money in a freakin' heartbeat. You know damn well he would've.

Charla: OK.

Keith: What do you mean "OK"? We've said this, me and you, said it on TV, you know damn well he would've.

[Long Pause]

Keith: You're not saying much.

[Long Pause]

Keith: You there?

Charla: Ya, OK, I don't know what to say to that.

Shannon: In Charla's defense, she said that her mom and her family said that they didn't think that Dave would give her the money.

Dave: I think Charla, you said you didn't know if I would give you the money. Which honestly that did kinda hurt me. I was surprised that you said that you weren't sure I would give you the money.

Charla: Well I don't. I know 100% that I can't predict... I could've predicted a little bit. But... I don't know 100%.

Keith: You're telling me that you don't know for 100% that Dave would give you the money.

Charla: No, how could I predict the future, Keith? I... I... I had no idea.

Keith: What do you mean you can't predict the future, you know damn well he would've. There's no question in anybody's mind; I know for sure, I know for a 100% fact he would've. Makes me so... UGH!

Charla: OK I'm sorry it makes you mad, Keith. Wow.

Keith: It does, it pisses me off.

----------------------------------------------

Juicy!

When 96X posts the interview, I'll post the transcript.

P.S. I'm having Paradizzle withdrawals, seriously!
    Last edited by LaZy; 10-04-2003 at 01:02 AM.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Woah, he gave her a telling off.

I agree with him, I can't imagine Dave not giving her the money.
    It has nothing to do with the fact he fancies her, I think he would give it to her because he thought it was the right thing to do.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    Yes, I should have mentioned that. Sorry kids, it is in Edmonton.

I just listened to the "teaser" what the hell??? Who knew she would still be berated for her decision? Can't wait for the actual interview to be posted.

Brooke

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    I listened to it live. It was the best part of the interview for me, because I'm such a Zack hater. The D.J.'s were basically doggin on Zack and Amy and Keith says...."Have any of you saw Braveheart?". Thinking the D.j.'s would catch on. But they were just like..."Yah, we saw it what about it?". He said, "I didn't know it was a documentary". Then he said.."You guys dont get it do u?". And then he explained the incident with Zack talking about himself being scottish. It was pretty funny!!
    oHMAN If I were to listened to that live it would be in my car..and I seriously think that I would need to pull over..That's some funny stuff... when are they going to post that interview do u know?

~*~RED SOX BEAT OAKLAND..YAEEAH~*~

~*~GO SOX~*~

You are right,$125,000 is not alot of money. Charla said that she wanted to buy a home. Considering that Charla is only 21 she would probably need to purchase a home, furniture, maybe even a new car.
    When you consider that she also has to pay taxes, wanted to help her family, and use the money for career purposes $125,000 doesn't cover many bases.

Charla would be a fool to give money to Dave. She deserves at least $250,000 for just living with that hideous mug and man boobies. I didn't waste my time actually watching all or complete episodes of this hotel fest. I don't know how Charla let Matt get passed around and voted off to only be stuck with a yuck like Dave. Dave is older than Charla with more work experience. She shouldn't have to give him a hand out. She only won the money because the voters did not want Dave to have the money.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Charla is making a huge mistake not giving the cash to dave(after the show). 125,000 is not a super huge amount and if she owns up to saying she should have given him the cash she will come off looking much better, which inturn will make her more marketable, which will probablly get her more cash in the end doing public appearences.

+ Reply to Thread