+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Morallyangelic
    All in all - I said it for months and I'll say it again - Charla played EVERYONE - Her fans and Dave!
    Charla is making a huge mistake not giving the cash to dave(after the show). 125,000 is not a super huge amount and if she owns up to saying she should have given him the cash she will come off looking much better, which inturn will make her more marketable, which will probablly get her more cash in the end doing public appearences.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morallyangelic
    Charla said at the beginning of the interview that shes stands behind her decision 100%.

She also said she was gonna give Dave money out of it ( after Keith grilled her ) but she would not say how much - Dave just said he'd give the money to charity.

The thing that Dave was most upset about is that at the beginning of the show Charla said that she was oblivious to Dave's feelings towards her - She didn't know how he felt til she watched the shows.

That hurt Dave's feelings.

All in all - I said it for months and I'll say it again - Charla played EVERYONE - Her fans and Dave!
    .. actually not me.. I saw through Charla half way through the show that she was delibrately playing with Dave's crush on her to get her ahead.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Well Kudos to you!

At least WE weren't fooled or suprised

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, Kudo's to me for not even caring whether she was playing him or not. I just wanted the 4 of them in the finale... as long as Charla and Keith won. HA!
    I wanted those two to win for a longggg time.

I guess I'm the smarty-pants now!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I must say this too.. I really hate it when people say, "If I win/get/find/etc $$, I'll just give it to charity"...

Dave. Then you know what, DON'T accept any $$ from Charla if she offers you some now. Charla, since he said he'd give it to charity if you gave him some....well, DON'T give him any $$ then.

Game ova.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    Did Keith say he the trip is off? Good for him, makes me appreciate K&T a little more. Charla has some bad press coming her way in the future.
    I bet Keith called off the Vegas trip as soon as he got home and watched the episodes on TV. Even though he was there, I'm sure there was a lot of stuff he saw on TV that he didn't see in person...

Actually, he should've never informed the OGs that the Vegas trip was off - he should've just let them go, run up a big tab, and then split - sticking them with the bill and a great big FU!!!

I was still disappointed that the OGs got the last word in on the Finale, and as of this point, still have gone unquestioned as to their hypocritical behaviour - even the radio interviews seem to be going easy on them - Zack was grilled a little bit on his first radio interview on Mix96, however I really think people like Toni and Amy were let off the hook.

So Dallas, if you are reading this, it seems as though you work for the station - could you request more interviews with Toni and Amy - maybe there could be caller participation - and how about asking some tough questions -
    Last edited by crackpot; 10-03-2003 at 05:43 PM.

For anyone interested, I posted the text from a new Dave article on the Dave thread...(if I do the link right, then it should be here http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...187#post450187) There is some good information about the show in there.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    actually it must be said that Zack and Amy weren't as annoying as some people in the final episode. I still personally wish the barbie's went with keith idea of telling them all off.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    It would be easier if we knew what city "Mix 96" is in. You won't believe how many radio stations have the same names.

Anyway, if it were in Edmonton it would most likely be...

http://www.96x.ca/cgi-bin/display?category=morningshow

They've done interviews with Dave, Amy, Scott and Brian (of Joe Schmo).

Assuming this is them, they have nothing posted yet. Maybe in a couple days.
    Thanx for the link Lazy...Sounds like Keith is very mad and frustrated with Charla.

Hug me!
    Holy Jesus.. I just listened to the audio clip. Keith just ripped Charla apart. Good for you, Keith... Very proud that you spoke your mind.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread