+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

Hug me!
    Yay for keith and Tara for ripping Charla for not given the money to DAve...
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Wow sounds like a really good interview! Thanks for filling us in. If you could post transcripts that would be GREAT!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    Wow sounds like a really good interview! Thanks for filling us in. If you could post transcripts that would be GREAT!!
    I have a small update, until they post the whole interview. I guess Tara and Keith are living together now. They both sat up the night before the vote to write out their speeches and Keith said he meant every word he said. However, he still doesn't like Zach or Amy or anyone like that. I don't know whether to be disapointed because he meant it or love him even more because he's such a nice guy? I think I would have loved him more if he gave his f#@* you speech instead.

Haha Who knew that Tara and Keith are in Vegas. Thats odd after the season finale that they said K + T wanted to take everyone to vegas. Obviously she didn't say anyone else was there. Haha....

::nervously waiting for transcripts:::

:boredball

::biting nails::

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWwwww~~ they're living together!!!

HIP HIP HOORAYYYYyyyyyy!!!!

HIP HIP HOORAYYYYyyyyyy!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I cant wait to read the interviews. Thank you so much for taking the time Lazy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I cant wait to read the interviews. Thank you so much for taking the time Lazy
    They said that won't be posting the interview until next week...possibly on Tuesday. I can't wait...

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    There on commercial Break now. Keith ripped on Charla for not giving Dave any money. It was getting pretty nasty. Dave said that Keith and Tara were his true friends. Then they all had a good ol time talking about how stupid Zack was. Now there going to interview Dave only to see how he really feels.
    It would be interesting to know if Charla regrets her decision not to give money to Dave, particularly as Keith and Tara don't agree with what she did.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    www.96x.ca has a lil teaser(1 minute 30 seconds) on the site, i think they will put the whole interview on next week.

FORT Newbie
    Charla said at the beginning of the interview that shes stands behind her decision 100%.

She also said she was gonna give Dave money out of it ( after Keith grilled her ) but she would not say how much - Dave just said he'd give the money to charity.

The thing that Dave was most upset about is that at the beginning of the show Charla said that she was oblivious to Dave's feelings towards her - She didn't know how he felt til she watched the shows.

That hurt Dave's feelings.

All in all - I said it for months and I'll say it again - Charla played EVERYONE - Her fans and Dave!

+ Reply to Thread