+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

FORT Regular
    That was funny. Keith was making fun of Zack for talking about Braveheart. He asked the D.J.'s if they have ever seen Braveheart.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I just listened to the Tara interview and thought I'd some highlights for those who can't. (This is pre-finale, BTW)

Tara says she's in Las Vegas, and Keith is upstairs asleep. She says that it is a little hard on Keith to see her with Alex/Beau on the show. She denies sleeping with either one. The DJ's say that both Alex and Dave said on their morning show that she put out for Alex. (WTF Dave!? Were you hiding in the closet?) She sounds very happy with Keith.

She says she talks to Charla and sometimes Dave, Holly, Scott, Kavita, Matt. Basically everyone but Zach, Amy and Toni. She really doesn't like them, and neither does Keith. Funniest thing - she says Zach called Keith and told him that he and Amy were coming to California, and Keith was like "OK...."

Not much more substantial info to report.
    thanx for the recap -- i am at work and can't hear these interview... AND if anyone else wants to post some info, please do!!!

FORT Newbie
    also, i'll be at a party they will be at (keith and tara), so i'm gonna ask em about the final episode...

FORT Newbie
    keep recaping please!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by krazidezi
    keep recaping please!
    There on commercial Break now. Keith ripped on Charla for not giving Dave any money. It was getting pretty nasty. Dave said that Keith and Tara were his true friends. Then they all had a good ol time talking about how stupid Zack was. Now there going to interview Dave only to see how he really feels.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    There on commercial Break now. Keith ripped on Charla for not giving Dave any money. It was getting pretty nasty. Dave said that Keith and Tara were his true friends. Then they all had a good ol time talking about how stupid Zack was. Now there going to interview Dave only to see how he really feels.
    Alright, it's over. Dave just told them about how bad it hurt him about Charla. How he's learned an important lesson about not falling for girls so easily. Talked about his book. Not much said, just basically talked about his feelings. I think he said that if Charla did decide to give him money he would just give it to Charity.

According to Tara, she and Charla did a photoshoot for Maxim magazine!

Party Time!!!

FORT Newbie
    What was Charla's reasoning for stiffing Dave? Did they ask her or did she side step the issue?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shakintomusic
    What was Charla's reasoning for stiffing Dave? Did they ask her or did she side step the issue?
    Yah she said that she was just looking out for number 1. She came out looking real bad on the interview. She said that her family said that Dave prolly would have kept the money. That really pissed off Keith and him and Tara both said there is no doubt that Dave would have gave her the money. Dave said that he would have given the money to Toni even, if him and Toni were teamates and helped each other get to the end.

I missed the interview...but they are playing some of the "highlights" and I can't believe it. I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Keith basically called Charla out on whether or not she is going to give Dave any of the money. She said you know I am, we've already talked about that. Then Keith asked how much and Charla told him it was none of his business.

I sense animosity

+ Reply to Thread