+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

It was JUST posted. Right there. See? *points two posts up*

FORT Newbie

Winner Interviews

Just a little heads up for everybody. The 96X BJ & Shannon X-Perience in Edmonton Alberta will have Keith and Charla on the show tomorrow morning at just after 7 am (Mountain Time). This will be one of the few interviews in North America to include both Paradise Hotel winners and you can listen live at www.96x.ca.
    Also check out our archives to her past PH interviews with Scott, Amy and Dave as well as our chats with Brian from The Joe Schmo show and our local Survivor Insider.
    Plus stick around tomorrow because after 8 am we will have an ultra X-Clusive interview with Skinny Ryan from Survivor.
    Listen live at www.96x.ca to get the rest of the story from you Paradise Hotel Winners!
    DALLAS96X

Quote Originally Posted by DALLAS96X
    Just a little heads up for everybody. The 96X BJ & Shannon X-Perience in Edmonton Alberta will have Keith and Charla on the show tomorrow morning at just after 7 am (Mountain Time). This will be one of the few interviews in North America to include both Paradise Hotel winners and you can listen live at www.96x.ca.
    Also check out our archives to her past PH interviews with Scott, Amy and Dave as well as our chats with Brian from The Joe Schmo show and our local Survivor Insider.
    Plus stick around tomorrow because after 8 am we will have an ultra X-Clusive interview with Skinny Ryan from Survivor.
    Listen live at www.96x.ca to get the rest of the story from you Paradise Hotel Winners!
    DALLAS96X
    Thanks Dallas!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Thanks for the links! Can't wait to hear Keith and Charla's interview tomorrow morning...

it will be on tomorrow morning? i am sure even if you miss it they will have it up.
    "I'll See You In A Toys 'R' Us With About 50 Barbie Dolls"

FORT Newbie
    To duckgirl - I was talking about the Keith, Charla interview not the Tara interview.

Thanks anyway.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    it will be on tomorrow morning? i am sure even if you miss it they will have it up.
    If everything goes to plan we'll do the interviews in the 7 am hour, then replay the highlights in the 8 am hour. If it's really juicy we'll play it again Monday morning then post it on our site, www.96x.ca , Monday afternoon. I'll let you know!
    DALLAS96X

I just listened to the Tara interview and thought I'd some highlights for those who can't. (This is pre-finale, BTW)

Tara says she's in Las Vegas, and Keith is upstairs asleep. She says that it is a little hard on Keith to see her with Alex/Beau on the show. She denies sleeping with either one. The DJ's say that both Alex and Dave said on their morning show that she put out for Alex. (WTF Dave!? Were you hiding in the closet?) She sounds very happy with Keith.

She says she talks to Charla and sometimes Dave, Holly, Scott, Kavita, Matt. Basically everyone but Zach, Amy and Toni. She really doesn't like them, and neither does Keith. Funniest thing - she says Zach called Keith and told him that he and Amy were coming to California, and Keith was like "OK...."

Not much more substantial info to report.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

On the Amy interview on http://www.949zht.com/music/intervie...disehotel3.mp3
    Amy says she's a cancer survivor.

Anyone else heard this?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

FORT Regular

Listening to the Charla,keith,tara,dave interview

It's not to bad. Keith is yelling at Charla for not giving Dave the money. Anyone else listening to the interview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast