+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: P-Ho's on Mix96

Okay if I was in Dave's position, I wouldn't expect Charla to give me the money she could if she wanted to. I would respect her desicion and only take the money cause she wanted me to have it. After all then again in Dave's position I DID LOSE THE GAME~!!! And most definetly wouldnot stop being her friend because she didn't share the money. HOW SHALLOW WOULD I BE. That says allot and money do talk. And I'm so sick of everyone saying how bad of a person she is for not giving that money to Dave...How bad of a person would be if that was the only reason they were friends with eachother..c'mon people give me a break.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    <<< riding the PH merry-go-round, la la la

Charla's like wonderful, she's like great, she played the game like awesome- and she definately like didnt effect the perception that like people have of her... she'll make a ton of money on like speaking enagegments and cashing in on her like awesome personality...

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    <<< riding the PH merry-go-round, la la la

Charla's like wonderful, she's like great, she played the game like awesome- and she definately like didnt effect the perception that like people have of her... she'll make a ton of money on like speaking enagegments and cashing in on her like awesome personality...

Come on Quinn, she only like, said "like"...like, every OTHER sentence, not like every sentence...

Thanks Lazy!

Father Time lol
    No problem

I had to omit a good amount of those "like"s.

Remember there's more soon to come!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Newbie

The whole gang at the mall with it all

Anyone living in the Edmonton, Alberta. Tara, Keith, Dave, and Charla will be at West Edmonton Mall on Friday October 10th.

Whereabouts, do you know? Probably where they always have the baby tigers in front of HMV. Thats cool, too bad I can't go.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Whereabouts, do you know? Probably where they always have the baby tigers in front of HMV. Thats cool, too bad I can't go.

Probably, thats where all where all the "celebrities" usually go. It is in the afternoon and then between 6 and 8 that night. Something tells me they will be at some crappy bar in that mall later that evening. Or perhaps to the bar Joe Millionaire went to?

FORT Fogey
    The interviews with all four of them are now finally posted. As for the mall thing i don't think Charla is going, guess she doesn't need the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    Probably, thats where all where all the "celebrities" usually go. It is in the afternoon and then between 6 and 8 that night. Something tells me they will be at some crappy bar in that mall later that evening. Or perhaps to the bar Joe Millionaire went to?
    Or maybe they'll watch the dolphin show and go for a submarine ride! *gets pelted with Lego* hey, that hurts!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    The interviews with all four of them are now finally posted. As for the mall thing i don't think Charla is going, guess she doesn't need the cash.
    THank.. just heard the interview.. Keith... thanks for sticking up for Dave. .

I like what Tara said as well.. Tara said.. Dave has a "Good heart", he would definately give the money to Charla.. in a way, she is implying that Charla doesn't have a heart.

And Charla, if you didn't want to give the money to Dave.. fine.. at least accept the blame. I can't believe you made up a lame excuse saying that.. "oh.. my family didn't think Dave would give her the money". Not only you are selfish and you are also a coward.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread