+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Twist

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    As I said in a post in another thread. I think it would be great if next season, the guests were all bi-sexual. This would double the drama at each and every room mate selection. Not to mention make for some extra steamy TV!
    hmm, I think Charla would be a prime candidate based on that category. Anyone here believe that if she was given the choice to put Tara's name on the check that she would have done it in a heart beat?

FORT Regular

Hla

If everyone one the show was a really hot lesbian it would do great in terms of ratings.

Um I think it has slipped some of your minds that if the entire cast is bi-sexual there is a real possibility that you will see 2 men kissing.

Most of the guys I know are way more than OK with 2 chicks making out, but if 2 guys did it they would turn tail and run .. straight to the bathroom.. to toss their cookies
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Um I think it has slipped some of your minds that if the entire cast is bi-sexual there is a real possibility that you will see 2 men kissing.

Most of the guys I know are way more than OK with 2 chicks making out, but if 2 guys did it they would turn tail and run .. straight to the bathroom.. to toss their cookies

For some reason, men think that only women can be bisexual. Personally, I would find that a very entertaining show.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy

Well, since I put forth the idea of bisexual hotel guests, I feel I should be the first to step up and reply.

I am a married, heterosexual man and I have no problem with it. If as many men felt the way that stereo types would have us believe, then a shows like "Will & Grace" and "Queer as Folk" (esp QAF) would not garner much of an audience nor would movies like "The Crying Game" or "Philadelphia". I watched them all and loved them all for their entertainment value.

Entertainment is entertainment. I try and avoid double-standards.

Hmmm, an all bi-sexual cast.
    I can't see it happening, but you never know.
    Bravo bought us Boy Meets Boy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123