Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Twist

Father Time lol
    Paradise Hotel 2... Hopefully...
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    Paradise Hotel 2... Hopefully...
    Oh its a done deal LaZy. Hostess Amanda said so last night.

Unless of course she was lying and that there will be no second season is the other twist.

Her mole did appear to be grow like Pinnoccios nose whenever she lied during the course of the show with all of these "twists". And it was like a second entity last night.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Oh its a done deal LaZy. Hostess Amanda said so last night.

Unless of course she was lying and that there will be no second season is the other twist.

Her mole did appear to be grow like Pinnoccios nose whenever she lied during the course of the show with all of these "twists". And it was like a second entity last night.
    You made me bust a gut lol

Seriously now, for real, hmm? I must have totally missed Amanda saying that. Sweet, thanks Daddio!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

By a duck pond in Arizona with about 50 ducks.
    I think the "surprise" she was referring to was the fact that there IS a next season, period.

I think Fox was expecting us to react thusly:
    "There's something you need to know about next season..."
    NEXT season?!?!?!?!?!?

nevermind the fact that we had all pretty much figured out that they'd be doing one, anyway. So here we all are, left wondering what the big surprise is, when it was already presented to us... Too bad it wasn't a surprise. :\

Quote Originally Posted by duckyass
    Inevermind the fact that we had all pretty much figured out that they'd be doing one, anyway. So here we all are, left wondering what the big surprise is, when it was already presented to us... Too bad it wasn't a surprise. :\
    No kidding, what a farce! I didn't think it was possible for next season to be as good as this season because anybody going on the show would be on their best behavior, but after watching last night's debacle with the OGs again, I realized kids today don't care how the rest of the world perceives them, even if it is in a poor light, so there's a good possibility there is another cast as socially retarded as this one.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No kidding, what a farce! I didn't think it was possible for next season to be as good as this season because anybody going on the show would be on their best behavior, but after watching last night's debacle with the OGs again, I realized kids today don't care how the rest of the world perceives them, even if it is in a poor light, so there's a good possibility there is another cast as socially retarded as this one.
    As I said in a post in another thread. I think it would be great if next season, the guests were all bi-sexual. This would double the drama at each and every room mate selection. Not to mention make for some extra steamy TV!

Wow... That could actually work Daddio
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    As I said in a post in another thread. I think it would be great if next season, the guests were all bi-sexual. This would double the drama at each and every room mate selection. Not to mention make for some extra steamy TV!

omg. I absolutely LOVE that idea!!!! lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well, either that or the big surprise is that there will be a hungry tiger roaming throughout the hotel for the whole 3 months. Once a week, a guest is eaten... sacrificed ..if you will.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well, either that or the big surprise is that there will be a hungry tiger roaming throughout the hotel for the whole 3 months. Once a week, a guest is eaten... sacrificed ..if you will.

Yeah I like that too...we could actually combine both of our ideas with the original show and then we would REALLY have a good show.

Sort of a Paradise Hotel + Queer as Folk + Coupling + Running Man. Now THAT is what I call "Appointment Television!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast