+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daveadizzle Loserizzle to appear at Sephora Times Square - 10/2

Daveadizzle Loserizzle to appear at Sephora Times Square - 10/2

Since its after midnight I'll post this.

Dave was on the local NY FOX news. In addition to lots of whining, he revealed that he will be appearing to his fans at a place called Sephora Times Square tomorrow--10/02/2003.

This Google tidbit gives details. He will be there 6-9PM.

Although Sephora appears to have a Men's department, it appears to primarily be a female-oriented Health & Beauty store. Funny place for a Dave appearance.

Here are directions to Sephora Times Square.

Maybe he should start doing appearances at check cashing places....just stand outside the doors with a pouty look on his face. LOLOL

/cracking myself up
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Since I was too busy, like, cleaning my bathroom I didn't even attempt to go to this thing.

I'd be interested if anyone did though--even if they were just passing through Times Square and "peeked" in. I'd like to hear if people were giving Dave faux-love, or whether they were throwing stuff at him. :-)

Maybe he was ringing a bell while holding a donation can.

bahhhahaahahahaa!!

omg...I'm in a wierd mood today!

Oh.. and nothing against Dave..I'm just thinking of funny things today.
    I wish he would have recieved half from Charla..but, alas..he didn't.

Just cracking myself up is all.

Look, I think at this point we actually have a responsibility to crack on Dave and get it out of our system, so we can go back to our normal lives. Not in a "we will send 50 guys after you to attack you with a broomstick" way, but more to express our frustration that a guy who had so many chances to redeem himself didn't.

Sure I feel sorry he didn't get any money, but I'll say it again--he came off as a real wanker at the end. You tell the woman the damn truth "yes, I'll be upset if you don't share" and she stands a chance of respecting you. You don't, and people might throw rotten vegetables at you outside of Sephora Times Square.

i think dave is having a lot of fun getting the attention and pity from people. i feel sorry for charla now. yea she made a mistake by not sharing, but the two bitches influenced her decision.

Dave is probably having the time of his life at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by orest
    i think dave is having a lot of fun getting the attention and pity from people. i feel sorry for charla now. yea she made a mistake by not sharing, but the two bitches influenced her decision.
    !!

It just amazes me that this guy who submarined his chances at the very end can play the martyr to the viewers and get people to SEND HIM MONEY because he didn't get any of the money. He almost got his partner's behind sent home!! Why he would be entitled to HALF the money is beyond me. And for people to send money to HIM, instead of actual WORTHY causes is beyond me.

I think she made a smart decision to wait til she saw the episodes before she handed over that money. When she sees he really did have her back, she can share then. Also, she's 21. That's a LOT of money. I'm glad to see someone that age ask advice before doing anything rash.

He's getting more than his 15 minutes outta this. I'm bored with him already.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread