+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3070717273747576777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Paradizzle Finale Discussion *Spoilers *October 1

I've only made it through the first 39 pages so far, but hadn't seen any reference to the things that really stood out to me last night, so I am going to jump the gun here.

[[whipping out my notes from last night]]

A-HEM!

1- Dumb Holly actually blames Dave when Keith boots her out. Did she get confused?

2- Scott completely snubbed Dave before his walk of shame. Even Holly gave him a grudging hug.

3- When it came down to the final four, Tara leaps up and gives Charla a like 4 minute Amy-style monkey hug. Too funny!

4- I didn't remember it, but the flashbacks showed Charla kissing Dave in the kissing competition! I only recalled Kristin kissing him. And unless the editors slowed down the footage, it wasn't a quick peck at all. It wasn't hot and heavy, either, but I was stunned to see it.

5- For some reason, Toni carried in a purse when all of the originals returned for jury duty. I don't know, but it made me nervous. No one else was carrying a purse. Maybe it wasn't really a purse, but rather her emotional baggage. ??

6- A quote from Zack, about voting: "I'm very confused with the girls, because I hate Tara." Why is he confused?? That sounds pretty cut and dry to me!

7- Charla's last name is actually PHILSTROM, not Seymour as is popularly believed. And Tara's last name is Gerard, although Keith spelled it Gerrard on the check.

Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all, folks!
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by onadime
    Maybe i misunderstood the interaction between Charla and Dave. I thought the only thing that would have made her give Dave the money was if he said her not giving it to him would affect their friendship. She basically put Dave in a "damned i do, damned if i don't situation." If he said he wanted the money, he was greedy and didn't really care about Charla, and maybe she would have given him the money but it would've risked the friendship, and if he said he didn't want the money, well, he would be out $125,000 (before taxes, of course).
    Now I'm not trying to pick on you onadime, don't worry.... but you did raise a very interesting point that I want to address...

See that's the thing, Charla, if she was really the "friend" she had portrayed herself to be with Dave, should never had to put him into a no-win situation (ie damned if he did and damned if he didn't) .....she should act how Keith acted, willingly spliting the money half half, no questions asked. It would've saved alot of tears and anguish that night.... and afterall it would've been the "right" thing to do! It's not like Dave didn't do anything to deserve his fair share..... both of them had gone thru alot and both of them had came so far for so long that all four of the Fab 4 members would deserve "something"! Even the least deserving one out of the four, Dave, should at least gotten "something" after what he went thru. Since the days he signed up and went on PH, he was unhappy and he was just about the only person on PH who wasn't enjoying paradise.... even Charla had her fun from time to time but Dave from day one had this baggage of being "defensive" against others and scheming and playing the game almost 24/7...... it wasn't paradise for him at all!

Therefore, because of those reasons, Dave does derserve something for his "troubles". Why would he had to go thru all the "criticisms", all the "bashings", all the "blame", all the "hatred" against him and FOR WHAT? For Charla's freindship? For Keith and Tara's? For 125 grand? For the approval of Scott and Holly? For Toni's approval? No, No, No, No, No! It was all for nothing, when it comes down to it..... if anyone who had the sadest story on PH, Dave's was it.

Perhaps the most ironic about Charla's decision is that IMO Dave got what he's coming.... despite all those reasons I just listed for why he derserved the money, there are equally good reasons for why he doesn't derserve one cent!

All I can say is Dave scewed himself big time.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    I've only made it through the first 39 pages so far, but hadn't seen any reference to the things that really stood out to me last night, so I am going to jump the gun here.

[[whipping out my notes from last night]]

A-HEM!

1- Dumb Holly actually blames Dave when Keith boots her out. Did she get confused?

2- Scott completely snubbed Dave before his walk of shame. Even Holly gave him a grudging hug.

3- When it came down to the final four, Tara leaps up and gives Charla a like 4 minute Amy-style monkey hug. Too funny!

4- I didn't remember it, but the flashbacks showed Charla kissing Dave in the kissing competition! I only recalled Kristin kissing him. And unless the editors slowed down the footage, it wasn't a quick peck at all. It wasn't hot and heavy, either, but I was stunned to see it.

5- For some reason, Toni carried in a purse when all of the originals returned for jury duty. I don't know, but it made me nervous. No one else was carrying a purse. Maybe it wasn't really a purse, but rather her emotional baggage. ??

6- A quote from Zack, about voting: "I'm very confused with the girls, because I hate Tara." Why is he confused?? That sounds pretty cut and dry to me!

7- Charla's last name is actually PHILSTROM, not Seymour as is popularly believed. And Tara's last name is Gerard, although Keith spelled it Gerrard on the check.

Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all, folks!
    Definetly didn't notice some of those moments... Thanks for pointing them out!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by totoro

I noticed Toni's purse too and was thankful it wasn't a live show. Otherwise I would have been afraid she had totatlly lost it and had brought a gun to shoot dave.

Zack's vocabulary hasn't developed enough to encompass complex words like confused.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Newbie
    but you know what really fries my bucket- is that Dave comes out looking like the ultimate loser... not only did he have an alliance that ultimately screwed him over, he got ridiculed for 3 or 4 months, he suffered thru the Original's BS- he sat thru that crazy assinine q&a session and maintained composure... and for what? nothing...
    Don't weep for Dave. He'll be just fine. Like some else said, he's milking this for all it's worth. I wouldn't even be surprised if he planned it this way to get as much sympathy from his "fans" as humanly possible. He made an announcement on his website that says his "fans" are his true friends and they're sending him money. He claims he's giving it to charity, but there's no doubt in my mind that he'll be making money off this show somehow. I bet he ends up with more money and more booty than he ever dreamed of. So, he got his feelings hurt. Big deal. If it weren't for the interviews, I bet he'd be saying, "Charla who?" already.

Therefore, to everyone attending the Dave Pity Party, I say, "Suckers!".

P.S. Oh, by the way, I think Charla was 100% WRONG for not sharing with him. Just thought you should know before you started sending hate replies.

Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    Don't weep for Dave. He'll be just fine. Like some else said, he's milking this for all it's worth. I wouldn't even be surprised if he planned it this way to get as much sympathy from his "fans" as humanly possible. He made an announcement on his website that says his "fans" are his true friends and they're sending him money. He claims he's giving it to charity, but there's no doubt in my mind that he'll be making money off this show somehow. I bet he ends up with more money and more booty than he ever dreamed of. So, he got his feelings hurt. Big deal. If it weren't for the interviews, I bet he'd be saying, "Charla who?" already.

Therefore, to everyone attending the Dave Pity Party, I say, "Suckers!".

P.S. Oh, by the way, I think Charla was 100% WRONG for not sharing with him. Just thought you should know before you started sending hate replies.
    I couldnt have said it better, myself. Thats exactly what I think but couldnt find the words. Although we disagree about Charla

Hug me!
    Poor Dave... he went to Paradise Hotel for absolately NOTHING..

No love, No sex, No money, No friendship... the only one that he had been 110% honest and care about, stabbed him in the back. Ouch... That's a wound that can never ever heal.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

No love, No sex, No money, No friendship... the only one that he had been 110% honest and care about, stabbed him in the back. Ouch... That's a wound that can never ever heal.
    ruben205, if you really think that is true, you should check out Dave's website at www.daveboston.com. I think you will see that he gained alot from the experience.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205

You think he got nothing? C'mon! I bet Dave didnt have a line up of girls at his front door before the show.... but now? He's going to one happy boy! Plus, apperently just by people's opinions on this board, he's the "hero" (not my opinion, but the majorty) So i'm sure he will be just fine

Hug me!
    But that's all his personal doing though.. He turned a really really bad situation for him into a cash cow. Good for him.. but that still doesn't write the wrong that Charla did to him.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread