+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 85 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Paradizzle Finale Discussion *Spoilers *October 1

NO MORE PARADIZZLE WAHHHH Mike's #1 Fan's Avatar
    OK FIRST I HAVE TO SAY CONGRATS TO KEITH AND CHARLA I WAS HOPING FOR A TWIST LIKE THIS FOR THEM TO WIN. I DON'T CARE THAT SHE DID NOT GIVE HIM HALF. IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW. IT IS OVER AND DONE WITH. I LOVED THIS SHOW AND WAS TOTALLY ADDICTED TO IT AS MUCH MAYBE MORE THAT ANYONE BUT I REALLY WANTED HER TO WIN. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY BUT I DID. THERE IS ALOT I WOULD LOVE TO SAY ON HERE BUT I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM WRITING. I WILL JUST GET BASHED BY THE OG'S FANS BUT I (HAD I BEEN ON THE SHOW) WOULD HAVE BEEN A BARBIE GIRL. HELL I WAS A CHEERLEADER IN SCHOOL AND PRETTY POPULAR BUT I DIDN'T WANT THAT I JUST WANTED CLOSE FRIENDS AND I THINK THAT IS WHAT CHARLA WAS WAITING ON SOMEONE SHE COULD TALK TO. SHE FOUND THAT IN DAVE. DOES THAT MEAN SHE HAS TO GIVE AWAY 125,000.00 JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIENDS. I WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT JUST OUT OF FRIENDSHIP. HAD HE REALY NEEDED IT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY. YES, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO HIM. BUT OTHERWISE NOPE. EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's #1 Fan
    I LOVED THIS SHOW AND WAS TOTALLY ADDICTED TO IT AS MUCH MAYBE MORE THAT ANYONE BUT I REALLY WANTED HER TO WIN. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY BUT I DID. THERE IS ALOT I WOULD LOVE TO SAY ON HERE BUT I REALLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM WRITING. I WILL JUST GET BASHED BY THE OG'S FANS BUT I (HAD I BEEN ON THE SHOW) WOULD HAVE BEEN A BARBIE GIRL.
    Mike's
    Hopefully no one will bash you for your opinion. Just a quick note, though. Take the caps lock off when you are typing or people might interpret your post as shouting.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I want to respond to so many of these posts, but can't. I just want to defend Keith's decision to take the Idiot Originals to Vegas...he just won a bunch of money! They voted for him!! He's a nice guy, and like someone said earlier, he never sank to their level and doesn't hold grudges. True, he should have invited Dave, Charla, Tara and 20 of his closest friends from home, but he just seemed to be caught up in the moment and he's genuinely a nice guy, which he proved again. And I absolutely believe Tara would've done the same thing. I was only partially surprised by Charla not sharing the money. She's gone back and forth with her loyalty to Dave, and her loyalty was always with Tara more. For the record, i think sharing it was the "right" thing to do. But she didn't. And Stargazer, not only did Keith kiss Tara's shoulder, i think he actually bit it. Oh my God. I was dying.

Quote Originally Posted by onadime
    I And Stargazer, not only did Keith kiss Tara's shoulder, i think he actually bit it. Oh my God. I was dying.

Bite me Keith! Bite me! If there is any fairness in the world, SOMEONE out there will have a screencap of that!

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Bite me Keith! Bite me! If there is any fairness in the world, SOMEONE out there will have a screencap of that!
    Don't we all wish for that... Then we could exchange Tara's head for ours!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

No, Keith, bite me! Me! I was here first! Catfight! :fight
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

OMG, I can't stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    No, Keith, bite me! Me! I was here first! Catfight! :fight
    Doesn't Keith realize he belongs to us FORT ladies? Why doesn't he give US some lovin? Sure we don't have Tara's boobs...or abs..or hair...or butt...oh, I guess that's why he doesn't

Anyway, Bravo to Keith for his generosity but I wouldn't have taken those grubby little preschoolers to Vegas for nothing. Beirut maybe (one way), but not Vegas and not with me.

FORT Fogey
    Sure we don't have Tara's boobs
    Um, "Tara's Boobs"???

Boy, my TV must need some fine tuning. haha

I dont recall her having any.

The only upper curves she really had were in the runway pageant for the King and Queen of Paradise and then she even openly admited to having "stuffed" her bra to give the appearance of having any bustline.

I agree whole-heartedly that the rest of her figure as well as her looks, smile, hair, etc was top notch.

Now if you want to talk bust-line...Mellon-y, Desiree, Holly...(I wont add Toni or Kristin's medical marvels to that list)

NO MORE PARADIZZLE WAHHHH Mike's #1 Fan's Avatar
    Mike's
    Hopefully no one will bash you for your opinion. Just a quick note, though. Take the caps lock off when you are typing or people might interpret your post as shouting.
    Thanks I was doing my invoicing and it is done in caps so thats what is was on. ooops.

+ Reply to Thread