+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradizzle Finale Discussion *Spoilers *October 1

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    I just have to say that for me personally, I could not have turned down the opportunity to give a friend that kind of money. I would have guilt forever if I didnt split. I think charla will regret her decision
    :werd: Looking in the mirror and knowing I did the right thing is worth more than 125k, especially when I had 125k left.

FORT Newbie
    CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! I think Fox is VERY cheap! Some ultimate prize that was.

On Hiatus
    I'll say this, then I'm through for now...I am so glad this show is over. Bleargh. It was really getting old towards the end.

And Matt...idiot. I thought he had some brains. Apparently, not.

And I can't believe there are almost 400 people in here.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    If the partners hadn't been switched around, Charla would've lost because of Dave. That's why I think she did the right thing. She shoudln't give it to Dave if he almost made her lose....I mean,maybe if they got to know each other better and really became best friends,she would've given him the money.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Otaku
    Dosn't matter, Dave brought her to the final four and thats all that matters
    How did Dave bring Charla to the final four?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty_kat
    If the partners hadn't been switched around, Charla would've lost because of Dave. That's why I think she did the right thing. She shoudln't give it to Dave if he almost made her lose....I mean,maybe if they got to know each other better and really became best friends,she would've given him the money.

If and that had to do with the jury, not their team. She is what we call in the military a Buddyf****r or a B-Fer for short.

2nd local news interview with Dave at the PH viewing party:

Everyone is feeling sorry for Dave at the viewing party.

Dave says it hurt, but "life is not really about money".

Dave lies through his teeth and whines that he was more upset about her "not sharing" than not getting money.

Relationship since: "She lives in St. Paul and I don't." But he "wants to try and stay friends.

Apparently this is actually a "birthday party" for Dave and his "friends" are holding it, not strictly a viewing party.

He says he will be in Times Square tomorrow at a place called Sephora to answer questions and meet fans. I didn't hear a time given though.

Actually Google has the answer: 6-9PM tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    How did Dave bring Charla to the final four?

Well if it wasn't for Dave, Charla would have been voted out a long time ago.. She was pretty much the one all the "originals" wanted out, but at least she had a safe haven in Dave.. a guy that would always pick her over another female.

i love this show now its gone so many laughs and all the laughs were because of the orginals i found DCKT very boring but i wanted them to win

every episode i heard " the ULTIMATE prize" whippe-do 125,000 dollars ugggggggh

FORT Newbie

What ya mean by cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by scojoe
    CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! I think Fox is VERY cheap! Some ultimate prize that was.
    Cheap? I don't think so. Just remember these people stayed in a hotel on a resort doing nothing all day long. They didn't have to work from 8-5. Good food, nice sun,etc. I think the winners should be grateful for any kind of money!

+ Reply to Thread