+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Paradizzle Finale Discussion *Spoilers *October 1

FORT Regular
    I think Charla did come off as greedy tonight,but,to be honest,if I were her,I probably wouldn't have given my money to Dave,either. I can't really judge,since I haven't been through what they have,but I just really don't think Dave deserves the money. Of course Dave would give his money to Charla,he thinks she's the queen of the world....But I don't think that obligates Charla to give her money to Dave. I'm going to stop now before y'all kill me....Oh yea Keith what are you thinking? Taking them to Vegas? Boy,you drank too much tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by fafahwee
    The big twist should be everyone who kicks the crap outta Toni can have 500,000
    faf, i would do the deed for free...
    bring it on, biatch!!!!!

Don't You Wave Your Finger At Me! Don't You Dare Wave You Finger At Me! Xd
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

FORT Fogey
    Some of you are saying Dave brought Charla to the final two, so what, in the end it was Charla and Keith who was voted winners, and they had the choice to do whatever they wanted to with there own money that they won, i respect Charla's decision wholeheartedly.

I just have to say that for me personally, I could not have turned down the opportunity to give a friend that kind of money. I would have guilt forever if I didnt split. I think charla will regret her decision
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Some of you are saying Dave brought Charla to the final two, so what, in the end it was Charla and Keith who was voted winners, and they had the choice to do whatever they wanted to with there own money that they won, i respect Charla's decision wholeheartedly.
    Dosn't matter, Dave brought her to the final four and thats all that matters
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmich
    I COMPLETELY agree with you there. Charla realized how Dave is. He was still lying and right to Charla's face just like he's always done. I use to like Dave but not after the past 3 weeks. He went against Keith and Tara who were his only friends. At the expense of honour and friendship he sold them out and all that factored into Charla's decision and i stand by her.
    If she really felt that Dave was lying, why the he11 did she give him that pathetic speech about being friends afterwards?

Don't get me wrong, I was a Charla fan. But I always noticed the little things she did that were inconsiderate and rude. Let's be honest, Dave was not at all attractive. But he didn't deserve some of Charla's comments (ex: "Theres nothing here at the Hotel worth staying here for... I don't want to associate myself with someone who would hurt Keith or Tara...etc..").

To show her hypocrisy even more, in the last episode, she said she didn't care about winning if it meant hurting her friends (she said she'd rather get eliminated first).

I always just thought of Charla, not as intentionally cruel, but as someone who wasn't comfortable with expressing her emotions. After watching this horrible ending, I realize that I was wrong: Charla NEVER looked at Dave as more than a pawn--someone to be used when convenient-and disposed of afterwards. All she did was patronize Dave the entire time--her words NEVER matched her actions. Good will NEVER come to Charla because she is very selfish. I'm sure she could have more than doubled her earnings if she had done the right thing (good always comes to those who give to others).

Sorry for my long rant.
    From the projects to the White House...

FORT Fan
    I lost respect for Keith over his speech. It was so cowardly and gutless. Way to suck up to them and tell them what they want to hear, that they were so right and you're so sorry and going to try to be better...makes me want to vomit. A totally gutless kiss butt type speech.

But you know, about Keith taking them all to Vegas, didn't I hear that he is the manager of his own Abercrombie and Fitch store, also a model, and he got paid to be on the show. (plus 125k minus taxes) He's probably got a bit of money to go around.
    Still, very classy.
    Last edited by brenna; 10-01-2003 at 11:33 PM.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveParadise
    does this mean there will be a show next week? I'm going nuts trying to figure out what this means lol

Nah, what it means is that there will be a 2 hour special "Paradise in Las Vegas" during November sweeps week.

mark my words.

+ Reply to Thread