+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions of improvement for the next Paradise Hotel

Hug me!

Suggestions of improvement for the next Paradise Hotel

I like for them to get rid of all of the "twists" thus bring in new challenges that paradise guests can participate to win to get the privileges to pick a roommates first or to vote off someone.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I'd like to see the twists gone too.

I'm sure they just wanted to keep the guests on their toes, but it really did end up looking like they were just making it up as they went along.

The fact that the majority of the twists benefitted DCKT, also makes it look like it was fixed.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I kind of liked the "twists" sure it was contrived but darn it...so convenient for the Barbies!

The best thing about PH is that it is different from the other reality shows! I say keep it just as trashy as it is now!

Aha, a lover of trash I see, livin4reality

The twists were just too much for my old ticker to take.
    I always thought Keith was going to be in danger from them.
    I guess it would help if I just didn't get so damn involved.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    For starters i really don't look at PH in the same mold as Big Brother or Survivor. PH is almost a spoof on what a reality show should be and is good for entertainment value.

The fact that the game is obviously semi rigged only made it more enjoyable.

I actually like the campy nature of this show, just when we think our heros are in danger a twist comes up and they survive. It sort of reminds me of those cheesy Batman shows from the 60's where they always left us in a cliff hang only to start of next episode with batman getting out in a stupid fashion.

I also would like the twists gone. They should just bring in a new person every week and have that person be the first to choose whom ever they want and nobody else can choose that person(the same way the did with Holly) That way everyone must form some type of relationship with one another. In order to keep themselves safe. Then to create more drama they should have the booted guest stick around a few days after they get voted out.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality
    I kind of liked the "twists" sure it was contrived but darn it...so convenient for the Barbies!

The best thing about PH is that it is different from the other reality shows! I say keep it just as trashy as it is now!

I full-on agree with you livin4reality. Even with the twists, I thought this PHo was great cause of the "unknowing" stuff that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT happen...

But then again, everything can be improved on...so, I hope if they do have changes next year ..that it isn't wayyyyyy different.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    I say next year they should bring Zack and his cast of idiots back for 1 show just so he can give us a stupid rant again to laugh at.

Maybe they will have the guests from this Paradise Hotel vote on the winners of the next Paradise Hotel...

The next twist? No PH2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast