+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar

::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

Well. Tonight's the night. [key funeral drums] Then it's all over. This is the only show I watch on TV. And lately, this is the only forum I visit!
    I know I am not alone when I say that I sure am gonna miss it around here. Everyone has been so nice and funny and insightful!
    I feel like I am amongst friends here. (I feel grimy at the other forum, ::Shudder:: )
    Anyway, just had to let everyone know, you're great, and thanks to the folks who run this gig for the forum and the entirely too funny recaps!
    So glad I stumbled on this place while obsessing about this crummy "reality show."

I wouldn't cry just yet, sagemama. Tonight and tomorrow, this forum will be abuzz with I-knew-it's, I-told-you-so's, conspiracy theories, and comments about [insert the inevitable obnoxious behavior from Amy and Toni here]

I feel the exact same way sagemama! There will be NO OTHER PHo that will come close to this first one...

but, in regards to this site/forums... I've already started over in the Survivor threads. lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

what calhoun said! .. and besides can't we interest you in The Bachelor?? They are a little serious in that forum.. we could use some light hearted laughs

or perhaps Survivor?? Its kinda like PH.. little to no clothing and people bitching and whining all the time.. oh and then there are the competitors too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hey, there's a whole board out there, waiting to be discovered. We'll see each other on other threads.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Yeah I thought the same thing with ANTM but then came along PH... I will miss y'all too. No more oogling over Keith I guess

(well, maybe not as often )
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    You guys...what are we going watch when PH is over??? Sheesh...I think im going to have post tramatic stress syndrome.....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I love reality shows but this one has been my favorite. It is so trashy and fun. I can't wait to see who wins tonight but I'll be sad to see it end too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    You guys...what are we going watch when PH is over??? Sheesh...I think im going to have post tramatic stress syndrome.....
    I've been flipping through TV Guide all week, but I can't find anything to replace it

The best part is when the PH'ers themselves get to post on these boards... actually, nm that's scary. I never want to interact with the OG's... *whispers* I believe they're among us right now O.o
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

FORT Newbie
    Well, I can say that since this show has started I have missed almost every Monday from work ( I already get Wednesdays off! ). I have drove everyone I know crazy from CONSTANTLY talking about this show, I have even included certain people from the show into my prayers! So I would say I am addicted!

This show tonight is bittersweet for me - It is one of the greatest shows I've ever watched.

From me to FOX - Thanks for giving us a GREAT show ( Please start a PH anonymous group ) !!!!

In ending I would just like to thank everyone for allowing me to express my opinions and I would also like to thank all of you for expressing yours to me.

I know over the next few days there is gonna be alot of buzz about what happens tonight - But by then it won't be exciting to read me being sappy - So thanks again - Its been alot of fun.

And in ending I would just like to add that even though alot of us have different opinions we all agree on one thing - This show ROCKS!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast