+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    TAR won't be back until next Summer.

There are a couple of other shows on the Fall schedule, but you hit the primary ones, ro205.
    actually.. what I want to know is that if John watches this soup opera ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I've only seen 1 episode, the one I had to recap way back in the beginning. Since then, I've had it on in the background twice more, but didn't pay any attention to it.

I don't normally watch shows like this.

I'm gonna miss dishing about this train wreck! I hope the rest of you will pop into some of the other threads in this site.

The mods here, although strict, are pretty fair, otherwise we'd end up no better than the PH main site...ICK!!!

I'll be on board tomorrow with a nickle's worth of opinions and smart-aleck remarks I'm sure...

Hopefully you will all see me on PHII next year, I'm making a big run for it

Quote Originally Posted by Priscoj
    Hopefully you will all see me on PHII next year, I'm making a big run for it
    If that's you in your avatar, you are already halfway there. Now just start slinging around half-wit phrases like "O69! Bingo!" or think of few clever things to have "in" you, and you are a shoo-in. It also helps to pluck errant chest hairs or shoulder zits. Try it during your interview.

Good luck, and when you get there, remember: It's ONLY a game.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Hug me!
    damn it... this sucks.. should I spoil myself and read the discussion thread ?? decision.. decision.. so many posts.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I feel the same way... Paradise Hotel is the only show I've been watching... Without it I'll be pretty much dead here, until Joe Millionare 2 starts! Heheh!
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Father Time lol
    Paradizzle is over

No show I've seen has compared to PH. Hopefully there will be a second!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

"to be continued..."
    I never saw such sweet words in my life. But too bad it won't be the same people. It was definitely fun AND entertaining while it lasted. Drama never played such an evil yet feisty role in reality tv until now. I'm glad Keith & Charla won, and I'm glad she didn't split the money. It was satisfying to watch Dave "pretend" to be fine about it even though deep down inside he was sulking in dissapointment. HAHAHA, Dave! HAHAHA!

well, after it is all said and done, I feel like punching myself.... seriously, why was I bothered with such addictively stupid show for the 3-4 months of my life puzzles me!

I don't know. I just feel that PH left me with a bad taste in my mouth! Sucks.

If PH2 is going to be anything like PH1, I would refuse to watch it..... I did it to TI2 and I sure am going to do it PH2 if FOX don't change their scripts for next season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast