+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that came for AI2. I was obsessed with that show.

Thats what brought me here too
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    I can't believe that I am admitting this but I found the FORT for Joe Millionaire and have been lurking around every since.
    Nothing has compared to PH though- everyone where I work thinks I have lost my mind cause I talk about this show like I know everyone on it personally. This has been the best reality show since Puck was on RW- he was such an ass you couldn't help but watch every episode (plus the million reruns)
    I don't know where to get my reality fix- I caught a few episodes of Joe Shmoo but that isn't really reality (i know PH wasnt' but you know what i mean).. Oh well I hope to see all of you on other threads..
    You guys have kept me rolling!!

Jodi

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That's right, its not a fall show. I was just trying to wish it on early, I guess.

That wouldn't be like until next summer.. I think.. In the mean time.. don't forget AI3 and hopefully.. All-star survivor with (boston Rob)!. All next year.. of course.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Hello everyone! I decided to come out of lurkerdom because of the ending of my all time favorite soap opera/reality TV show! I am sure I'll have plenty to offer in the way of comments after the show, and I'll be contributing to other forums. Toodles all!

Texicana!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Look at all the fine people this show has brought to our forum. Who said nothing good came out of reality tv?

I've been enjoying what you fine folks have to say for months! Thanks for the welcome Stargazer and everyone else *smile*

I too am sad to see the end of this show. I will confess here that I watched every single episode except I did miss Toni's birthday party :crybaby

I also made a point of visiting here most every day just to see what you'all had to say. There are lots of other boards but somehow just don't match up to you guys..

So, now that I have taken the time to register expect to see me in the other forums from time to time. Now I have to go get my bikini on, and make my drinks for the pineapples and melons...one must be properly attired for this finale!

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I am really curious how Fox is going to do this show next summer.... I really doubt that they can top this cast. Are y'all going to be sucked in next summer?
    Probably.
    I'm such a sucker for shows like this.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality
    I too am sad to see the end of this show. I will confess here that I watched every single episode except I did miss Toni's birthday party :crybaby

I also made a point of visiting here most every day just to see what you'all had to say. There are lots of other boards but somehow just don't match up to you guys..

So, now that I have taken the time to register expect to see me in the other forums from time to time. Now I have to go get my bikini on, and make my drinks for the pineapples and melons...one must be properly attired for this finale!
    See, now getting dressed for the part shows real dedication to the series, good for you.

I hope that the newbies who found the site through PH will visit the other forums once the show is over.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast