+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The forum will remain where it is until Friday evening, when I will move it to the bottom of the forum listing. Next Wednesday, I'll move it into Archives.

I c.. I thought the forum listing was sorted automatically based on the activity..

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that came for AI2. I was obsessed with that show.
    sheesh.. look at my username.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The forum will remain where it is until Friday evening, when I will move it to the bottom of the forum listing. Next Wednesday, I'll move it into Archives.

Tears started welling up in my eyes as I read that......

m..ma...my beloved Paradise Hotel threads going to...to ::gasp::the archives... ?? ohhh the humanityyyy!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nah, I sort them manually. After a show ends, it gets 2 days where it is, then I move it down. A week after it ends, I move it into Archives. I also re-sort them every few days by activity level, but it's manual.

i'm gonna miss all the funny comments you make

I remember seeing the commericals for this show and thought to myslef what a pathetic show then I ended up watching the first episode laughing hysterically and still thought it was pathetic but i ended up watching the next show and every show after that never missed one and now here i am 3 months later anticipating the finale

If the producers make PH2 it won't be as good. Sadly if it wasn't for Toni,Alex,Zack,Andon and Beau in the first few episodes i don't think i would have continued to watch. If the producers can find better people then go ahead

they better have another Toni though

"Excuse me? EXCUSE Me?"<--that had me laughing for days

Quote Originally Posted by Shelli4814
    i'm gonna miss all the funny comments you make

I remember seeing the commericals for this show and thought to myslef what a pathetic show then I ended up watching the first episode laughing hysterically and still thought it was pathetic but i ended up watching the next show and every show after that never missed one and now here i am 3 months later anticipating the finale

If the producers make PH2 it won't be as good Sadley if it wasn't for Toni,Alex,Zack,Andon and Beau in the first few episodes i don't think i would have continued to watch. If the producers can find better people then go ahead

they better have another Toni though

"Excuse me? EXCUSE Me?"<--that had me laughing for days
    Maybe Toni will be in the PH2, and we can watch her 29th birthday again!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Maybe Toni will be in the PH2, and we can watch her 29th birthday again!
    Yeah, didn't she list her age as 30 for Love Cruise about 3 years ago?

Anyway, I hope I don't have to miss any of you! Stick around and have some fun! Like John said, there are threads about just about any subject of interest here. I tend to jump from one to another with no rhyme or reason.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    this fall .. only couple of reality shows, right ?
    The only ones I can remember are
    Survivor
    Bachelor
    Joe freaking Millionaire
    and Fear Factor..
    anything else ?

The only forum I will probably stick around is Survivor... never too much in to dating show.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Don't forget Amazing Race! ITs been reupped.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

TAR won't be back until next Summer.

There are a couple of other shows on the Fall schedule, but you hit the primary ones, ro205.

TAR won't be back until next Summer.

There are a couple of other shows on the Fall schedule, but you hit the primary ones, ro205.
    That's right, its not a fall show. I was just trying to wish it on early, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast