+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I know what you mean... I thought it was the dumbest idea ever, but I was bored one Monday night, and started watching it. I got hooked. This show is like heroin, and we are about to go through withdrawl... NNNNOOOOOO!!!!
    One last hit before the party's over, and hopefully it'll be a good one.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I know what you mean... I thought it was the dumbest idea ever, but I was bored one Monday night, and started watching it. I got hooked. This show is like heroin, and we are about to go through withdrawl... NNNNOOOOOO!!!!
    To be honest I only started watching when a local radio station started talking about how this pathetic girl from the show slept with some guy who initially told her she was basically not good enough. Ah the things that make you start watching
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

Hug me!
    actually.. fear factor is a good reality show however.. it doesn't make me want to discuss about it on a forum.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    actually.. fear factor is a good reality show however.. it doesn't make me want to discuss about it on a forum.
    fear factor just doesn't have the drama that Paradise Hotel has though... Although I have wanted to puke watching both shows (eating bull balls, and watching Amy eat the guacamole) Fear Factor never made me throw the remote at the TV!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Hug me!
    receipt for a successful reality tv show:

a man boobs, a man troll, a Z(J)ackass, a cleapatra and lot of eye candies.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Just for information only, if you haven't looked around other than the PH forum yet, we have a ton of forums that aren't even TV-related. So if you're off the reality-TV-train when P-Ho's done, you can still stick around.
    That's right John. I came for AI2 and have been here ever since. Great people, great conversation, great entertainment, all rolled up in one convenient
    location. What more could you ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    receipt for a successful reality tv show:

a man boobs, a man troll, a Z(J)ackass, a cleapatra and lot of eye candies.
    If only fox used the same formula for Temptation Island!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Newbie
    i never watched a reality TV show faithfully before, nore did I ever post something on a message board...i'm glad i did both, PHo was addictive to watch, and this board was great to come to cuz of all you guys.

PS - lookin forward to talking to u all 2morro...will this forum still be here since PHo will technically not be (currently on air) like it shows above?

The forum will remain where it is until Friday evening, when I will move it to the bottom of the forum listing. Next Wednesday, I'll move it into Archives.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    That's right John. I came for AI2 and have been here ever since. Great people, great conversation, great entertainment, all rolled up in one convenient
    location. What more could you ask for?

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that came for AI2. I was obsessed with that show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast