+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ::sniff:: I'm gonna miss you all!

I am really curious how Fox is going to do this show next summer.... I really doubt that they can top this cast. Are y'all going to be sucked in next summer?
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I know I will be croftchrism.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Now what am I going to do at work? This was the perfect place to entertain myself
    I am hoping to find another reality show to immerse myself in...who's for survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Barbie
    Now what am I going to do at work? This was the perfect place to entertain myself
    I am hoping to find another reality show to immerse myself in...who's for survivor.
    I know that there is the Survivor and the Bachlor, but those shows, while entertaining, take themselves way to seriously! I need some trashy fun!!!
    Reality TV

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I know that there is the Survivor and the Bachlor, but those shows, while entertaining, take themselves way to seriously! I need some trashy fun!!!
    Not to mention the posters in those forums (well, the Bach one anyway). Whoa boy, better be careful in there.

If anyone sees my head laying over there, kick that sucker back this way.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I personally don't know what I'm gonna watch now. I even stopped watching Big brother because it sometimes interfered with PH. I am going to have some major withdrawls. I guess theres always RW/RR challenge to watch, but it won't live up to PH. And to think that I wasn't even going to watch PH because I thought it looked stupid!
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    I personally don't know what I'm gonna watch now. I even stopped watching Big brother because it sometimes interfered with PH. I am going to have some major withdrawls. I guess theres always RW/RR challenge to watch, but it won't live up to PH. And to think that I wasn't even going to watch PH because I thought it looked stupid!
    Same here. I checked it out in passing just to see how hokey it was going to be so I could have a chuckle or two. Damned if I didn't end up getting sucked in.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

The first time is always the best.

PH - 2 I doubt will be able to repeat the success of this season. The producers will have to keep twisting up the rules and keep the prize secret next summer too.

Quote Originally Posted by kaberlefan
    I know what you mean... I thought it was the dumbest idea ever, but I was bored one Monday night, and started watching it. I got hooked. This show is like heroin, and we are about to go through withdrawl... NNNNOOOOOO!!!!
    Reality TV

Just for information only, if you haven't looked around other than the PH forum yet, we have a ton of forums that aren't even TV-related. So if you're off the reality-TV-train when P-Ho's done, you can still stick around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast