+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Spoilers Interview with Dave.

I thought I would just share my fav part of the interview:

Dave: Well, my friends told me that when Toni said "David?" I should have responded by saying, "Anthony?"

Dave: Their suggestion, not mine. They also said, both to represent my Judaism as well as my humor, in response to her "Yahtzee!" I should've said, "Nazi!"

Ok that is hilarious...also I heard somewhere with an interview of Charla she said "I just talked to Dave on the phone last night" Which means they are keeping in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    EDIT: Today I sniffed out an article that MAY be about our "famed" Toni of PHo. I posted a link to the article in the "Toni" thread today, it's on page 26.

Check it out ..
    Hmmm. Wouldn't be shocking!! The only problem I have is that this is a Canadian company, and Toni is a Chicago girl.

And yes, you CAN call me TOTO! lol
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I know this is probably going to start an arguement, but here goes nothing.

In my opinion, when Dave went to check on Holly, the primary reason (note primary, not the only, but the main reason) he did it was to try and bring her over to the Barbie side. I believe it follows the same logic as to why he kept Scott over Beau. He said that by keeping Scott, he hoped that Holly and Scott would look after his interests (i.e. Charla). Hence, by being nice to Holly when everyone else was ignoring her, he helped to keep Holly's ill will away from him.
    I think that likely was his main reason for going in to see her.
    I still have to give him credit for even noticing she wasn't there though.
    No one else appear to care a whole lot.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by totoro
    Hmmm. Wouldn't be shocking!! The only problem I have is that this is a Canadian company, and Toni is a Chicago girl.

And yes, you CAN call me TOTO! lol

lol ok toto..I WAS joking, but now I think it'll stick.

Anyway...yes, I was wondering that too.. but I was getting the impression that it was a US business. Not sure though..but the article didn't say otherwise. At any rate...Canada isn't that far from Illinois.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Dave-I read the message boards, and it says, "Dave is so ugly, Dave is so ugly, Dave is so ugly," and being back, I walk around and look around and think, "No, I'm not!" I'm normal-looking, maybe. I have a bigger nose than most people, but, you know, who cares? It was funny how the others were allowed to assert their attractiveness, but I was never allowed to assert my intelligence. I mean, heaven forbid I should say I'm a pretty smart guy.
    Dave is a smart guy.....!!!!! he was the one who Won the Game for those guys... how fast they forget..eh???? YOU GO DAVE... and oh yea.... push Carla to the Curve FASTTTTTT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789