+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Interview with Dave.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I think if Charla could pick anyone to share the money with, she would choose Tara... Explaining why her entire pre-show interview is about how much she likes girls!!!

Hey, I've heard a lot about these PRE-show interviews...but I haven't seen them. Can someone post a link, or something? I'm really interested in reading what every guest had to say before the show started.

Also, croftchrism....I LOVE that idea!!! I would just die of laughter if that actually happened! Damn, now I'm going to be hoping with hope that it comes true tonight!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Thinbound:

You make good points, and I agree that Dave was doing a lot of the front work and taking some risks because of that. The only thing that I don't completely agree with is that it was Keith making Dave look disloyal, because Dave was doing a pretty good job doing that himself. What we saw on the show raised ambiguities, but in the Pandora's box game where Dave talks about whom he might have voted off, from the Yahoo Platinum clips of last week (mild spoiler)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he did more than just say that he "considered" voting Keith off. When pressed with the question "Whom would you vote off first, Keith or Scott?", Dave's response was, "I don't know...Keith." Whether or not Dave was being truthful, it was a hint at disloyalty calculated toward getting in Scott's good graces in case Scott ever had to choose b/w him and Dave.

Keith may have been smart to exploit Dave's errors, but I think Dave has been trying to leave an impression in his interviews that making Dave look disloyal was an offensive strategy engineered by Keith, rather than a defensive strategy in response to Dave's strategy regarding Scott.
    Is it just me, or when someone post something with the spoiler parenthesis, it doesn't show up??

Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    Is it just me, or when someone post something with the spoiler parenthesis, it doesn't show up??
    Its not supposed to. Highlight the area and it will show up.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Its not supposed to. Highlight the area and it will show up.

Holy cow!! I'm really not a moron, just had a blonde moment!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I disagreed.. if not for Keith... At least Holly believes that Dave would definately pick Scott/Holly over Keith and Tara.. Keith definately spoils Dave's plan.
    Sometimes, I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone when I read your posts. I wonder if you are seeing a different show than I am. BTW, what is Ruben sniffing in your av? Aluminum foil?

Anyway, the one thing I think everyone can agree on is that Dave always takes the higher road in his interviews. The interviewers always try to goad him into trash talking and he does nothing but states facts about the Originals and his impressions of certain incidents. I think he can be applauded for that.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    since you are pretty.. we forget you... But isn't spoiler tag in spoiler thread kinda redundant?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Hey, I doubt I would have figured it out either if I hadn't of been around when a mod (I believe Duckgirl) was explaining it to someone else.

Hug me!
    Sometimes, I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone when I read your posts. I wonder if you are seeing a different show than I am. BTW, what is Ruben sniffing in your av? Aluminum foil?
    That's a DIAMOND CROSS, stargazer401. We must be seeing a different show, Stargazer.. or you forgot all about the whole big arguement with Holly and Keith at the pool where Holly believes that Dave would pick them over K/T ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    since you are pretty.. we forget you... But isn't spoiler tag in spoiler thread kinda redundant?
    In a word, no. The "spoiler" referred to in the thread are spoilers contained in Dave's interview, regarding the finale. The mild spoiler I posted referred to a different matter from a different source. I admit that putting information from past Yahoo Platinum extra scenes might be excessive, but it is easy enough for anyone to read it if they want to, so I erred on the side of caution.

LMAO I was SO thinking the same thing stargazer! Ruben looks stoned in that pic .. looks like he was doing a little 'tina' (forgive me! I have no idea what drug that refers to, I saw it on CSI Miami )
    But you know.. that would really explain alot!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread