+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Interview with Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I am not surprise one bit if Charla did that.. all I can say is.. I told you so.!
    When I read that, I thought, oh my god, if that is true, then Ruben was right!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    When I read that, I thought, oh my god, if that is true, then Ruben was right!
    Well, Dave may refuse to divulge that information but in the Charla interview, she said that she had talked to Dave the night before. So, it appears that they are still in contact.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Well, Dave may refuse to divulge that information but in the Charla interview, she said that she had talked to Dave the night before. So, it appears that they are still in contact.
    We will see.. we will see.. We will see tonight, wouldn't we ? Is Charla a perfect little angel or she cares for noone but herself ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

ruben, Charla could throw herself in front of a train to save a truckload of starving kids from Africa on their way to a soup kitchen and you would STILL think she was selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    ruben, Charla could throw herself in front of a train to save a truckload of starving kids from Africa on their way to a soup kitchen and you would STILL think she was selfish.
    That's the truth. I think that they showed very clearly last week that Charla is a good friend to Dave. Even when he was being a dolt, and running around trying to car salesman everyone, she still refused to be disloyal to him.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Dave pretty much screwed Charla royally last week, and if Keith were to send them home it would be because of Dave and not because of anything Charla did.

It would be the ultimate shock is she was disloyal though (not to say that I am hoping for it, but it would make good television!)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Something interesting about the interviews with Dave is how he responds to questions about the tension with Keith last week. Dave is subtle and pretty clever about the way he handles this question, for his answer is a backhanded compliment: He gives Keith credit for "playing the game better than he", and then either says or implies (depending on the interview), that he now knows that Keith was just acting and pretending in order to wrench power from Dave. This is a subtle way for Dave to accuse Keith of sneaking on the alliance and generally doing the same things it looked like Dave was doing on last week's show. It works pretty well, because if he just outright accused Keith of breaking the alliance, most people would just call BS.

I can't really decide if Dave really believes this or if he is just doing damage control for his own reputation. It will be very interesting to hear Keith's view on the situation when he starts doing interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Something interesting about the interviews with Dave is how he responds to questions about the tension with Keith last week. Dave is subtle and pretty clever about the way he handles this question, for his answer is a backhanded compliment: He gives Keith credit for "playing the game better than he", and then either says or implies (depending on the interview), that he now knows that Keith was just acting and pretending in order to wrench power from Dave. This is a subtle way for Dave to accuse Keith of sneaking on the alliance and generally doing the same things it looked like Dave was doing on last week's show. It works pretty well, because if he just outright accused Keith of breaking the alliance, most people would just call BS.

I can't really decide if Dave really believes this or if he is just doing damage control for his own reputation. It will be very interesting to hear Keith's view on the situation when he starts doing interviews.
    I am interested in this aspect as well. Part of me thinks that Dave is correct in that Keith saw it as his opportunity to gain some 'honesty' points. On the other hand, Dave is very much a politician and knows how to put the proper spin on thing.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Dave pretty much screwed Charla royally last week, and if Keith were to send them home it would be because of Dave and not because of anything Charla did.
    uh-huh.. if not for Dave.. Charla would been voted out way way in the beginning.

Okay.. here is the rundown... Charla wins the money but she got to pick who she want to share the money with.. she picked Kieth... therefore.. screwing Dave OVER.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

+ Reply to Thread